No home needs a vacuum cleaner more than the one that has four-legged friends jumping around. Bissell vs Dyson answers your problem in this regard.
Cats and dogs tend to leave hair everywhere they go and it is not in the capacity of every vacuum cleaner to pick up what your furball just dropped.
This is what brings us to Bissell vs Dyson review since the products that we are going to discuss here excel at getting this job done perfectly.
- Tangle-free brush roll, specialized pet tools - remove embedded pet hair everywhere
- Cord free, Hassle free, Powerful suction
Bissell Pet Hair Removal Vacuum cleaner and Dyson Animal v7 vacuum differ in ease of use, power, features, as well as price. Therefore, when you need to pick the one, you would require complete knowledge of what these cleaners can and can not do. We are here to help!
In this comparative review, we will take a look at two of the most popular brands that provide vacuum cleaners, Bissell vs Dyson. We will compare their features, pros, and cons to try to reach a verdict on which device is a better choice according to your needs.
However, before we jump into a detailed product review, here is a quick summary of how these products are in comparison to each other. If you only have a minute to decide between the two, this section would prove to be very helpful.
Bissell vs Dyson – Comparative Analysis
Comparing features would not make much sense if you are already on a tight budget so if a moderately-priced vacuum is your top priority, cross Dyson off the list.
- Dyson v7 Animal, like most other Dyson vacuum, carries a hefty price tag whereas Bissell is much more affordable as a pet hair removal system.
Nonetheless, Dyson has always topped the list of vacuum cleaners with the most powerful suction. This ensures that a single cleaning session takes care of stubborn debris and removes even the smallest dirt particles and thin hair from around your house.
- Bissell is also not a complete disappointment in terms of power but Dyson is way better.
Another advantage is that Dyson Animal is equipped with 35 feet power cord. Although you can use it wirelessly, having a long cord length lets you cover more area when the vacuum cleaner is plugged in. The cord length is less than 30 feet in the case of the Bissell pet hair removal vacuum cleaner.
- Let’s now talk about how these vacuums tackle different surfaces?
Luckily each vacuum cleaner does a good job of picking up pet hair from carpets as well as bare floors. Furthermore, they have additional accessories dedicated to this task only.
For example, Bissell cleaner comes with a tangle-free brush to swivel hair together and make it easy to expel them later, a Febreze pet odour eliminatory that freshens that air as you clean, and SmartSeal Allergen System that removes 99.9% allergy-causing particles from the surroundings.
Similarly, the Dyson v7 Animal vacuum cleaner carries a tangle-free turbine tool as well. It has a self-adjusting head that maintains maximum suction power whether you are working on carpet or hard floor. HEPA filtration system takes care of allergens and one-press dustbin emptying saves you from creating a mess.
In a nutshell, although internal features are different, both vacuum cleaners are well-suited to the job of picking up pet hair and freeing your home from allergens and dirt.
You still can’t reach a final choice? Let’s take a look at these products individually now and see what each can offer you in the long run.
Brand Name: Bissell Homecare Inc, | Model Number: 1650A | Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 12.4 x 46.8 inches | Product Weight: 18 pounds | Batteries: 2 Lithium Metal | Best For: Pet Hair, Carpet
This technology ensures that the captured debris and dirt does not escape back into the environment. Check Price from Amazon
Review and Multiple Features
Since the vacuum specialized in pet hair removal, Bissell is a reliable choice to consider when you are looking for a vacuum cleaner.
Unfortunately, the cleaner is not accompanied by many additional attachments. You would only get two adjustable heads, one for pet hair removal and the other that can clean generally on flat surfaces.
Some users have also been put off by the fact that it only offers limited portability due to the short power cord. However, wired vacuums take the lead with amazing suction power so that is a good side that you can not ignore.
Furthermore, it offers a good combination of a high-end filtration system and tight-seal design to ensure that the captured dirt particles do not leak back into the air.
Consequently, it is a great pick for asthmatic patients or those who are allergic to dust, pollen, or pet hair.
We also adore this vacuum cleaner because of its manoeuvrability. It comes with a swivel head so you can easily sweep in thin spaces, under furniture, and in corners of your room.
If all the features we have mentioned above haven’t already made this your favourite pick, here are a few more that you need to know about.
Specializes in Pet Hair Removal
- As the name suggests, the vacuum cleaner has been specifically designed to take care of pet hair thanks to an internal hair-management system.
- The hair-management system excels at separating the hair and thin fibres from dust, dirt, etc, and making a spindle of them so they can be removed easily later on.
Holds Additional Tools
- Furthermore, the additional tools are also meant to aid the process of removing pet hair from all the areas around your house whether it is from bare floor or carpet.
- Since the main objective of the cleaner is to remove pet hair, it also contains a tangle-free brush roll that is easy to clean afterwards.
- Bissell pet hair remover is equipped with a direct suction system that creates a powerful force.
- The edge-to-edge suction makes sure that the maximum amount of debris and hair are picked up from where you are cleaning.
Works On Multiple Floors
- Luckily, Bissell vacuum cleaner can do wonders on multiple types of floors.
- This device works on hard surfaces and carpets with equal efficiency.
- Eraser stand allows for easy manoeuvring around the house.
- You can sweep it under furniture and hard-to-reach spaces in between.
SmartSeal Allergen System
- Bissel pet hair remover houses Smart Seal Allergen system.
- This technology ensures that the captured debris and dirt do not escape back into the environment.
- SmartSeal allergen system also captures and holds the majority of allergens.
- Therefore its use has been highly recommended for people who face allergy issues around the year.
- Lastly, the vacuum cleaner hosts the Febreeze Per Odor eliminator.
- It is one of the best filter systems that not only remove foul odour from the rooms but also freshens up the environment as you clean.
Brand Name: Dyson | Model Number: 245202-01 | Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 9.8 x 49 inches | Product Weight: 5.28 pounds | Batteries: 1 Lithium Ion | Best For: Hard Floor, Carpet, Dual Action
Since the vacuum stick is extremely lightweight, you can easily hold it up high to clean upper corners of the room in a smooth motion. Check Price from Amazon
Review and Multiple Features
In comparison to Bissell, there are a number of key features that work in the favour of Dyson Animal v7.
First of all, Dyson v7 weighs less than the Bissell competitor so you can easily move it around especially when using it in a hand-held mode.
Additionally, Dyson has topped the list of vacuum cleaners with the most powerful suction. This ensures that a single cleaning session takes care of stubborn debris and removes even the smallest dirt particles and thin hair from around your house.
Furthermore, the vacuum cleaner carries a tangle-free turbine tool as well. It has a self-adjusting head that maintains maximum suction power whether you are working on carpet or hard floor. HEPA filtration system takes care of allergens and one-press dustbin emptying saves you from creating a mess.
Another major perk is that, although it is no less efficient in pet hair removal, Dyson Animal v7 excels in a number of other tasks as well.
Lastly, it has a large dust canister. The vacuum’s bin can hold 0.14 gallons. The capacity is more as compared to previous Dyson vacuums and some other high-end cleaners.
Here’s a quick summary of all other features that you might want to consider before the purchase.
- Dyson v7 Animal is a cordless cleaner so you can sweep the house without the worry of getting tangled in wired.
- The best part is that it is a lightweight vacuum whose functionality allows it to be used for various tasks.
- Cleaning carpets? Sure. Need to wipe the dust off your tablet? Done. Want a hand with cleaning your car from the inside? Dyson v7 has you covered!
- The reason behind efficient performance over carpet is the powerful direct-drive cleaner.
- This removes more than 75% ground-in dirt in a single go. This is definitely an improvement compared to the previous Dyson v6 model.
- It can work on multiple floors thanks to easy switching between two combination tools.
- If you are wondering how Dyson vacuum capture more dirt as compared to other cleaners, the answer is its 2 Tier Radial Cyclone design.
- The tiers are arranged in such a manner to create maximum centrifugal force and pull out stubborn dirt.
- The vacuum cleaner also comes with a soft dusting brush. You can use it to gently brush off the dust from laptop screens, tabs, and hard surfaces as well.
Easy To Use
- Like all other Dyson vacuums, you can convert v7 into a handheld device without any hassle. This works better when cleaning sofas or inside of the car.
- Since the vacuum stick is extremely lightweight, you can easily hold it up high to clean the upper corners of the room in a smooth motion.
- The crevice tool is specifically designed to clean edges and narrow spaces between objects.
High-End HEPA Filtration
- Dyson v7 Animal vacuum cleaner captures 99.9% of allergens.
- Its fully-sealed filtration system ensures the particles do not cross the barrier and enter the surrounding environment again.
Hygienic Dustbin Discharge
- You simply need to press a button to release all the gathered dirt.
- There is no need to get any dust on your hands or make a mess on the floor while emptying the bin.
- The vacuum’s canister can hold 0.14 gallons. The capacity is more as compared to previous Dyson vacuums and some other high-end cleaners.
Bissell vs Dyson – Find a Verdict
So the final question is whether you should invest in Bissell or Dyson vacuum. Since now you are well aware of their capacities and difference, we think it would be easy to draw the final verdict.
You need to figure out why you need the vacuum. If you have paw-friends running around the house then Bissell is definitely a better pick. It can free your carpets and hard floors from pet hair more efficiently than Dyson v7 Animal.
On the other, the Dyson Animal vacuum cleaner is a multi-purpose device. It can wipe pet hair but does a number of other tasks as well.
Since it has a better run time and different cleaning modes that can be utilized as per your need, many customers tend to go for it without a second thought.
Hopefully, this review would help you decide between Bissell vs Dyson. If you think we have missed out on something important, feel free to leave a review below.
Best of Luck!