EnGenius vs Ubiquiti Review
Are you facing troubles using your wireless connection? Definitely, you don’t know much about the features between EnGenius vs Ubiquiti.
If you are spending an amount on getting a suitable Internet speed, you should understand what you want. The reason could be anything that is not acceptable.
If you are getting a slow pace of your Internet, if the bottleneck of your access point is rated to give you a minimum connection speed, you should first and foremost question yourself. Are you getting what you are spending for? I guess NO!
The demand of every bit of technology is rising day by day. We have laptops, bluetooth speakers, mobiles, earbuds, streaming videos and games, and much more to run on the Internet, and the daily Internet issues are no less than a pain.
But wait! We have come up with a solution to all your problems. We are going to discuss the two latest Wireless Access Points that are the most advanced in the market these days.
The article below is giving detailed information between EnGenius vs Ubiquiti is given in the article below.
EnGenius vs Ubiquiti – The Contrasting Features
You might be finding it difficult to choose between the two but you don’t worry about it. The entire comparison would help you get to the result for sure! Keep on reading to get some in-depth coverage of the technicalities inside EnGenius vs Ubiquiti Access Points.
EnGenius Neutron Access Point packs with the latest technology coming up with the next generation standard Wi-FI known as Wi-Fi 6 or 802.11ax. Whereas, Ubiquiti Networks has a Wi-Fi standard of 802.11ac.
[amazon box=”B015PRO512″ template=”horizontal”]
[amazon box=” B07SGH1S4K” template=”horizontal”]
Both the modems (EnGenius vs Ubiquiti) are designed with a function of dual bandwidth i.e., 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. The difference lies in the speed limit, which is associated with these bandwidths. We will discuss these bandwidths in detail later on.
Moreover, Ubiquiti is designed with a dedicated radio for surveillance and another Bluetooth radio for Bluetooth devices connection. This feature is not present in EnGenius Access Point
These are just a few features that we have discussed briefly. The complete discussion on both the modems is the following. You won’t regret engaging yourself in reading this.
Brand Name: EnGenius | Model Number: EWS377AP | Next Generation Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 6 or 802.11ax | Speed: upto 3.5 Gbps | Bandwidth: 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz | PoE mode: 802.3 at | Dimensions: 205 x 205 x 33.2 mm |
This Wireless Access Point features 802.11ax technology which intensifies and extends the capabilities of device and AP features in high-yield environments. Check Price from Amazon
EnGenius Ensky EWS377AP Review
In this high strung world where everyone is engaged with the hectic household, having an access point, which proves to be steadfast, authentic, and long-lasting, is necessary. The elite EnGenius Ensky EWS377AP access point fulfills the list of customer’s needs and surpasses the other competitors.
The interface of this wireless access is beautifully nominal. It was designed in such a way to be able to use it in various ways, be it fixing on a wall or using it portably. The access point is manufactured with the dimensions of 8.1 by 8.1 inches. It is so easy to handle it as it weighs around 1.95 pounds and feels incredibly substantial.
It also supports the feature of Power over Ethernet i.e., PoE. There is a single Ethernet port at the back just with the power port. There is no hustle of connecting many cables as with the PoE adapter; you can not only have a single cable running to the access point but also gives an aesthetic charisma of the clean single cable look.
It comes with OFDMA, which has channel access to maximize network efficiency for both uplink and downlink traffic. It also brings down the latency rate between the wireless device and all of your connected devices.
It is built with MU-MIMO functionality. The purpose of this function was basically to use it in a place where many people are accessing this wire-free network at the same time. If you are a security-minded person, the EnGenius neutron device gives you full surveillance and the option for the trusted WPA2-AES authentication.
Ultrafast Wireless Performance
- This latest EnGenius 802.11ax supports ongoing and future devices with ultrafast speed. The access point allows improvements within a network without any visible restructuring of the device.
802.11ax technology (Wi-Fi 6)
- The latest 802.11 ax technology (Wi-Fi 6) relies upon dissemination of 802.11 ac. The stronger, sturdier, and more effective technology enables the use of more channels and lessens the latency among AP and client devices.
Advanced Hardware Components
- The sleek and more discrete AP is bundled with new advanced hardware components, such as Qualcomm chipset, which is specifically to consume less power with a maximum speed of 3.5 Gbps.
- Superlative EnGenius neutron wireless access point also comes with the bandwidths of 2.4 GHz (1,148 Mbps) and 5 GHz (2,400 Mbps). It means it has a range for both the frequencies and can be used accordingly.
Uplink & Downlink of MU-MIMO
- This wireless network subscribes to eight client devices and ensures ideal signals and reception reliability with more efficiency and user specificity.
- The uplink and downlink of MU-MIMO reduce the latent period between AP and client devices.
Comes with Target Wake Time (TWT)
- The access point is capable of consuming less power and extending the client battery life of mobile or other connected devices. So it is, undoubtedly, coming up with a Target Wake Time (TWT)
- The wire-free EnGenius neutron device boosts throughout by 25% and provides greater stability and precision in very short distances.
Brand Name: Ubiquiti Networks| Model Number: UAP-AC-PRO | Wi-Fi Standard: 802.11ac | Item Weight: 12.3 ounces | Power Consumption: 9W | Voltage: 48 volts | PoE mode: 802.3af/802.3at | Antennas: 3 Dual band Antennas|
The UAP-AC-PRO model comes with UniFi 802.11ac next-generation Wi-Fi. There is an installed feature of dual-radio in the access point. Check Price from Amazon
Ubiquiti UAP-AC-PRO Review
The UAP-AC-PRO Ubiquiti Networks is a Wi-Fi system that is a marvellous invention of the company designed to be smoothly deployed and managed. Ubiquiti Networks has always made an effort to create an eye-catching interface of their wireless models, and this UAP-AC-PRO is one of them.
It features a simple round case completely covered by a white matte finish, and the layout allows the single LED light to sparkle from underneath. This model also supports the next generation Wi-Fi standard of 802.11ac with dual bandwidths. The Wi-Fi system offers parallel dual-band operation with 3×3 MIMO technology for each band.
The range of this band lies up to 400’ and comes with two Gigabit Ethernet Ports. This access comes with a PoE injector. 802.3af and 802.3at are the two PoE modes supported by the wireless network. The elegant design of the modem easily fits anywhere you want at your place. It has a dimension of 7.74 x 7.74 x 1.38 inches, which is comfy to handle.
Ubiquiti Networks provides an additional UniFi Controller software downloading on Windows, Mac, or Linux machine within the network system. So, it’s easy to access it through a web browser, and the Wi-Fi network can be quickly configured and administered without any extraordinary training.
Apart from all these features, automatic UAP device detection, map loading, real-time status, modern security options are all incorporated in the system.
Wi-Fi 802.11ac MIMO Technology
- Ubiquiti Networks UAP-AC-PRO launches with MIMO technology with 802.11ac Wi-Fi. It offers maximum speed and ranges up to 400.’
Save Money and Save Time
- The UAP-AC-PRO comes with a non-dedicated software controller installed on Windows, Mac, or Linux machine, which helps you save your money and time, and you can easily browse it on a web browser.
UniFi Controller Software
- Install, compose, and manage all of the APs with the intuitive and convenient UniFi controller user interface.
- It has a paramount feature of building wireless networks as big or small as required. You can start with a single and expand to thousands of the networks, maintaining a unique management system.
- This modem is beautifully designed with an LED provisioning ring or square, which provides tracking and alert notifications for each device.
- You can also use the configurable reporting analytics to control large user populations and accelerate troubleshooting.
- Ubiquiti Networks provide easy access for the guest portals, including authentication, hotspot setup, and the ability to use portable servers.
- The wireless device offers different rate-limiting packages for guest portal/hotspot. It includes incorporated support for billing integration using credit cards and also provides ease for voucher-based authentication.
Different WLAN Groups
- Single controller of the wireless network can manage submissive configurations of large distributions. The UniFi controller creates numerous WLAN groups and allows them to an AP’s radio.
Maps & Statistics
- The Ubiquiti networks have uploaded map images of the client’s location for a visual representation of each wire-free system to make it comfortable and easy to use.
- It organizes and anticipates network traffic in clear and easy-to-read graphs.
Extends The Network Coverage
- Because of the single controller handling the UAP-AC-PRO, administrators can extend and centrally manage the broad areas of indoor and outdoor roofing, using any combinations of the wireless network.
Final Verdict – EnGenius vs Ubiquiti
It’s difficult to choose between EnGenius vs Ubiquiti as both fall under the best wireless access points. For the people who use PoE switches and are familiar with it already, it’s easy to choose any of them as both contain this feature.
EnGenius EnSky comes with the 4×4 Indoor access point whereas, Ubiquiti Networks is designed to have a standard Wi-Fi system with both indoor and outdoor access points.
Now it’s totally up to you which one EnGenius vs Ubiquiti wireless access point is suitable to meet your business needs. They are perfect for business purposes as both models are ready to support the high density of Wi-Fi clients for businesses