As music evolved, the market for bass lovers increased day by day.
Many bass bluetooth speakers lacked the ability to please the ears of bass fans and resulted in a major hurdle in the sales of Bluetooth speakers.
Therefore companies kept the earth shattering punchy bass in their priority list. We have carefully selected 6 best bass bluetooth speakers for our users.
- Hear the bass, feel the bass, see the bass. Dual external passive radiators demonstrate just how powerful your speakers are
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming
But speakers are something next level. For a best bass Bluetooth speaker, it is not the only bass that matters, but the best Bluetooth speaker must have other qualities too.
This is why we are here to support you by choosing the best bass Bluetooth speaker by providing a detailed 360-degree review of each speaker and functions with their respective pros and cons.
The key to achieving a dependable quality woofer are two;
- To ensure a suitable design for the reduction in unwanted resonance.
- Keeping a good flow of air.
Best Bass Bluetooth Speaker Review
A party without good music feels a little empty. There are plenty of wireless and rechargeable speakers which can be used at beaches, poolside and indoor parties however some are better than others.
Through comprehensive research and comparisons with multiple user comments, we narrowed down to 6 best bass Bluetooth speakers which will not let you down with their aggressive groovy bass performance.
Brand name: JBL | Model: Xtreme | Playtime: 15 hours | Item Weight: 74.4 oz. / 4.65 lb. | Dimensions: 4.96 x 11.14 x 4.8 inches | Speaker: 40W |
Bold and best sound quality with splash proof rugged design is all you want for a portable heavy bass Bluetooth speaker. Check Price from Amazon
- JBL Xtreme has a well-balanced body type in terms of weight. It’s a cylindrical-shaped speaker with fabric mesh-covered around it and JBL logo embedded on the front side of the grille.
- Side caps are rubber material which enclaves’ dual passive radiators for a true bass experience. The base of the Xtreme has a built-in hard plastic stand, it denotes that the speaker is intended to play horizontally.
- However, you can still stand it vertically If you like. JBL knew that it is a big speaker, therefore two brushed metal hooks are integrated on the top of the speaker which can be connected to the mini guitar strap, included in the package.
- This gets the job done for enhanced portability but also allowing the speaker to be hanged from any hook or tree when playing outside. Top also features all the buttons including power, Bluetooth, connect+, volume up, volume down and playback control buttons.
- By double-tapping on the play/pause button, you can skip the playing track but there is no button or number of tapings for the backward navigation. The same button is used for call management.
- On the backside of the JBL Xtreme is where you will find a bright orange coloured zipper. Under this zipper, Xtreme holds a service button, aux input jack, power jack and two USB ports used to charge other devices. JBL Xtreme comes in 3 different colours.
- JBL Xtreme is super loud and suitable for outdoor parties. But this doesn’t mean that Xtreme will overlook the quality of the audio. External dual 63mm passive radiators produce the best low-end sounds. JBL Xtreme will not disappoint heavy bass listeners. Solid audio performance in Jazz, hip-hop and rock songs.
- Vocals are very clear in the Mids. However, on the high end, the audio gets a bit harsh. This can be avoided by keeping volume a little low but don’t worry it will still be loud enough as we said earlier that JBL Xtreme is super-duper loud.
- JBL Xtreme is not entirely waterproof but just splash-proof. However, JBL claims that you can wash it under the running tap. If you could protect it from submerging entirely into the water, JBL Xtreme is perfect for both outdoor and indoor use.
Battery and Playback time
- The battery life claimed by JBL is approx. 15hours but it varies according to the volume levels and the devices you charge with it. JBL Xtreme can auto turn off if not being in use for 30minutes or can go to standby mode if it’s plugged into a power source for charging. This beasty device can be charged back in 3.5hours.
Wireless Pairing and Microphone
- For stereo sound experience JBL Xtreme can be paired with other JBL speakers by pressing the Connect button to play with a single source. However, Xtreme can be paired with up to 3 different sound sources also for a DJ like an environment.
- The microphone is quite competent. JBL has used noise and echo-cancelling technologies for a better call experience. Users have claimed the calling results similar to the mobile phone speakerphones.
Brand Name: Gravastar | Model: Mars | Playtime: 20 hours | Item Weight: 4.63 lbs. | Dimensions: 7.5 x 7.1 x 7.9 inches | Speaker: 20 W
Features of Gravastar Mars Bluetooth Speaker:
- The design is fully creative and interesting keeping in view the latest requirements of the market
- Fully enhanced triangular support structure to ensure that speaker has confidently stable base
- Latest shock-absorption design to make sure the product delivers stable sound throughout its use
- Weight of 1.6 kg also helps it maintain its stability when playing music at high speed
- It is equipped with well-designed full-range subwoofers
- The woofers are capable of providing clear sound without any distortion even when played at full speed
- The strong bass is evident with all genres of music including pop, jazz, rock, etc.
- The Ti amplifier chip allows the speaker to reach maximum power of 20W
Easy, Wireless Use
- Gravastar Mars Bluetooth speakers hosts TWS Bluetooth 5.0 technology
- Using this feature, you can pair up the speaker with other similar sets and enjoy the sound without any transmission delay
Lengthy Battery Life
- The installed battery ensures you never run out of juice during the party
- It hosts 10,000 mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery
- The battery is sufficient for up to 20 hours of playtime
Easy Storage and Portability
- The speakers are not too heavy and therefore can be carried around
- You can easily fold the legs to make it more portable and easy to store
Brand name: DOSS | Model: SoundBox XL| Playtime: 10 hours (50% volume) | Water Resistance: IPX4 | Item Weight: 55.36 oz. / 3.46 lb. | Dimensions: 11.8 x 2.6 x 5.2 inches | Speaker: 32W |
A true stereo sound with crisp highs and deep bass can be experienced with DOSS SoundBox XL Bluetooth speaker. Check Price from Amazon
- It is not a lightweight speaker which limits its portability however it can be used in the backyard. It is more suitable as an indoor home speaker but powerful enough for a party.
- DOSS SoundBox XL is entirely made of hard scratch-resistant plastic except for its front grille and the top panel which holds the buttons. These are made of metal. Buttons are tight with good pressure points.
- The front grille is made of dotted aluminium and DOSS logo is printed on the bottom. It hides away the two powerful passive radiators, a sub-woofer and dual drivers.
- The Top panel includes seven control buttons including power, volume up, volume down, two-track navigation buttons, play/pause and audio input button. Under audio input button (which is marked “M”) there is four battery indicating LEDs.
- They are very small but serves the purpose. On the backside of SoundBox XL, there are DC input port, Aux input port and TF card slot. There is also a single tiny LED between aux input and Dc input which illuminates when SoundBox XL is on the charge.
- Four rubber feet are given on the bottom of the speaker so that it stays on its ground without slipping. Overall DOSS SoundBox XL feels like a smooth, premium, well-made product.
- 12watt subwoofer along with dual passive radiators results in thumping bass with minimum distortions and intensifies the low-end frequencies. Midranges and highs are crisp sharp due to two 10watt drivers.
- SoundBox XL is a pocket-friendly Bluetooth speaker which gets extremely loud for a home speaker without compromising on its quality.
- The true stereo experience with stereo separation. SoundBox XL produces loud big bass sound enough to fill a large space when played at full volume. This is due to the fact that SoundBox XL doesn’t use any electrical components.
- DOSS SoundBox XL is water splash proof with an IPX4 rating. Little splashes of water will not be a problem when taking it outside at pool parties or beaches.
Battery and Playback time
- The 2200mAh lithium battery serves for about 10 hours in a single charge. But it also varies according to the volume you are using it. The battery can be recharged in 3 to 4 hours.
- DOSS SoundBox XL gives multiple options to connect with the source using Auxiliary cable input, Bluetooth and micro SD card. Bluetooth is the most convenient option to use as SoundBox XL is compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 through which almost any laptop, smartphone or tablet can be connected and played.
- The Aux cable is also included in the package. The SD card option is also given in the speaker for conservative approached people.
Wireless Pairing and Microphone
- It doesn’t support pairing with another speaker which is a little downside of this speaker. However, DOSS SoundBox XL itself is enough to take place of two speakers. There is also no microphone in the speaker for calling purpose.
Brand name: JBL | Model: Boombox | Playtime: 24 hours | Water Resistance: IPX7 | Item Weight: 185.1 oz. / 11.57 lb. | Dimensions: 10 x 19.48 x 7.69 inches | Speaker: 60W |
JBL Boombox is everything what a bass lover would want from a Bluetooth speaker, except that it is heavy and costly. Check Price from Amazon
- The JBL Boombox is a bulky cylindrical-shaped Bluetooth speaker. Its weight doesn’t stop it from being portable as it has a built-in handle to carry it around. It is available in two colours, black or forest green. Its barrel-like shape hosts two 20mm tweeters under fabric mesh grille.
- They are constructed and placed to produce frontal waves of sound. There are 4inch woofers on each side of the speaker for enhanced bass depth. On front side grille of JBL Boombox is where you will find its logo and on the top, there are an array of controls. 6 buttons in total including, power, Bluetooth, volume up and volume down, play and connect button.
- Volume button works in synchronization with master volume levels of your mobile. The play button is a multifunction button, it is used for call management and when tapped twice it skips forward tracks. Five LED battery indicators are placed on the bottom of the speaker.
- On the backside, there is a control button for switching between outdoor and indoor sound modes. It also hosts a panel covered by a flap for protection. Under this flap, there is an Aux input port, DC input port, micro USB port for upgrading firmware and two USB ports for charging devices using JBL Boombox as a power bank.
- People who love bass will be thrilled to have this jumbo portable speaker. The outdoor mode is used to boost the bass range of Boombox. The Output sound is as huge as the size of the speaker with amazing bass levels without distortion.
- When on battery JBL Boombox has the capability to deliver a tremendous 40watts power and if on the charge from a power source it can use massive 60watts power. The sound is thumping enough to power up an outdoor party without missing a single beat.
- The highs are crystal clear and crisp, detailed midranges and very deep bass-y low end. Bass don’t muddle up with the Mids. This monster shines best when playing bass-heavy music genre but instrumental and country music is also played quite well with JBL Boombox.
- Forgetting the speaker in the rain is not going to be a problem with JBL Boombox. It has a rating of IPX7 which means that it can be fully submerged into 1-meter water for 30minutes and no harm would be made.
- JBL Boombox comes with a free app called Connect. It improves the overall usage of Boombox by giving you some controls. Speaker can be switched to and fro between stereo mode and party mode (mono).
- The Play button can be programmed to activate voice assistants. It can be used to turn off the speakerphone, switch between indoor and outdoor modes. However, it lacks an essential feature which is Equalizer.
Battery and Playback Time
- JBL claims to have a full 24hours battery life of Boombox with 20,000 mAh battery. But it depends on the variety of wired and wireless uses, using it as a charging bank for external devices and on the volumes, you play it on.
Wireless Pairing and Microphone
- Connect+ button is used to pair up multiple JBL Bluetooth speakers and use stereo mode for surround sound effect. The Microphone of JBL Boombox is of sub-par quality. Calls made using JBL Boombox is clear and words are easily understandable but with a little buzz and voice little clipped.
Brand name: Anker | Model: SoundCore Pro+ | Playtime: 18 hours | Water Resistance: IPX4 | Item Weight: 26.88 oz. / 1.68 lb. | Dimensions: 2.82 x 8.07 x 2.7 inches | Speaker: 25W |
The audio quality at the given price is quite appreciating with extra features it supports. Check Price from Amazon
- It is light enough to be easily carried in a backpack and simple enough to please any eye. SoundCore Pro+ has a rectangular design with a durable build and subtle design. The casing is metal and tactual buttons are large enough for ease of use. The glossy surface has a rubberised finish. On top of the speaker is where you will find all buttons.
- There are volume up and down buttons, power button, play button, up button and Bluetooth buttons. However, no separate navigation buttons are given. To skip forward a track, play buttons need to be tapped twice. The Same button when held for 15seconds, can activate voice assistants like Google Assistant or Siri.
- To turn on the Bluetooth connection, the Bluetooth button has to be held for 2 seconds, the Bluetooth LED will flash and Sound Core’s name will appear on your terminal devices. After a connection is established Bluetooth button will appear permanent blue along with a tone.
- On the rear end, there is a rubber flap protecting ports underneath it. There are USB charging port and Auxiliary cable input port. Four small battery indicating LEDs are present on the top.
- The composition of two drivers and two tweeters rates sound quality of SoundCore pro+ solid. The Exclusive BassUp technology is used in SoundCore pro+ for low-end enhancement and Anker’s signature advance bass.
- But audio quality also degrades a little when played at high volumes. It leads to treble reduction. As SoundCore pro+ lacks sub-woofer, you should not expect a deep authentic subwoofer like sound.
- SoundCore pro+ can easily fill up a medium-sized room with its audio. The rounded design of SoundCore pro+ helps in 360 degrees sound range. So listening to music is not a problem, limited to only a fixed position.
- Anker SoundCore pro+ is a splash-proof speaker with an IPX4 rating. It can be easily damaged if submerged into the water.
Battery and Playback time
- With 8000 mAh lithium battery playback time of SoundCore pro+ is 18hours, but you can expect certain variation due to the volume it is being used at. Charging time is approx. 4hours. Anker SoundCore Pro+ can be charged by other external devices. And can also function as a battery bank for other devices.
- Call management is another great feature of SoundCore pro+. Microphone quality of this speaker is as good as any smartphone.
Brand name: Sony | Model: GTK-XB7 | Colour: BC (Black) | Water Resistance: none | Item Weight: 423.36 oz. / 26.46 lb. | Dimensions: 12.83 x 25.59 x 13.39 inches |
This enormous sized speaker delivers amazing sound quality with advanced features which other speakers lack. Check Price from Amazon
- Sony GTK-XB7 is a gigantic sized Bluetooth speaker with limited portability. Looking it at a glance it would give a hint of number 8 in shape. It is a compact, conversation starter speaker which when brought to a party will surely take the down the stage.
- Sony GTK-XB7 can be used horizontally or vertically producing stereo sound in both ways. The exterior is hard plastic overall, ditching conventional rubberised texture. Handles are glossy making it prone to fingerprints and scratches.
- Metallic grill covers the front side of the speaker beneath which its massive speaker and tweeters are easily visible. This metal grill is there to protect the speakers from external force damage.
- While standing in an upright position, it has a slot to hold up your connected devices like mobile phones or tablets. Sony kept buttons on the top simple and straight forward. On the left side, it includes; Power, Function and Extra Bass.
- Switching between input sources happens with this Function button and Sony GTK-XB7 supports Bluetooth, USB and RCA cables to play. Whereas on the right side there are volume up and down buttons.
- Sony GTK-XB7 lacks track navigation buttons and play/pause options. Also, it doesn’t support voice assistants like Google or Siri.
- On the backside, there are more options to discuss. Starting from the left side, there is a USB input to charge your devices, to connect laptop phone or flash drive to play audio files on it.
- Above USB port are two buttons; Party chain and Speaker buttons. Middle of the panel includes RCA inputs and outputs. But it doesn’t directly support PC, Xbox or PlayStation (for that external converter is required). On the extreme right side, there is a power input port.
It is available in 3 vibrant colours; blue, black and red.
- Sony GTK-XB7 produces a punchy bass just like it is advertised by the company. At just 75% volume the bass outputs a great thumping vibration. However, it isn’t a sub-woofer like an experience.
- Midranges are very bright and clear. Vocals stand out with clear definitions. The high notes are somewhat not up to par even having 3 tweeters. Rock music is not produced as crisp as it should have.
- Sony GTK-XB7 is pretty loud and big just like its size. It is recommended to play pop, hip-hop and EDM with it. Other genres also play well but still lacks resolution.
- Despite its heavy-duty design and features, it lacks water resistance. So it is not best to be used on the pool sides or anywhere near water to be specific.
- LEDs are one of the key features of Sony GTK-XB7. There are two modes; Rave mode and Chill mode. You can toggle between these modes using the remote control (given in the package).
- When using Rave mode, the strobe light is off outer ring LED’s syncs up with the beats and woofers glow in the colour. The Chill mode, however, is more of a scene and calm. Remote doesn’t do anything further. To adjust the light displays you have to use APP.
- SongPal is a free app provided for apple and android users. Through this app, you can enhance the LED experience by controlling them further. User can choose between “Hot” and “Cool” options which set Oranges/reds and Blues/teals for respective options. Also for a fix colour select “Steady” mode.
Battery and Playback time
- There is no built-in battery in Sony GTK-XB7 and it requires connectivity with a power source to play.
- Your devices can be paired easily with just one tap on the Sony logo with NFC pairing technology. Party Chain button pairs up multiple XB7 speakers together to perform as a stereo or mono mode. The Speaker button helps to set the two Sony GTK-XB7’s right and left audio channels.
Brand name: AOMAIS | Model: Life | Playtime: 10 hours (50% volume) | Water Resistance: None | Item Weight: 64 oz. / 4 lb. | Dimensions: 11.8 x 3 x 3.9 inches | Speaker: 30W |
AOMAIS Life changed the overall perspective of looking at a Bluetooth speaker as just an accessory, it’s more than that now. Check Price from Amazon
- AOMAIS Life is a rectangular box-shaped Bluetooth speaker which is mostly made of aluminium covered with black mesh. Front and back of the speaker have changed the overall look by making it with bamboo wood.
- The wooden look helps in blending it easily with wooden furniture in the home. All the buttons are on top of the speaker. Including /power button, Bluetooth button, volume up and down buttons and EQ Mode button.
- Beside these buttons, there are two LED lights for multifunction and charging indication. Volume up and down buttons can also be used to navigate the tracks. Turning back to the rear end is where you will find AOMAIS logo embedded on to subwoofer for the additional amount of base.
- On the right side, there are 3 ports positioned vertically, they include a USB port, Aux cable input jack and a micro USB port. There are two flat rubber feet on the bottom to keep it sturdy without slipping. It is available in two colours; brown and dark brown.
- You can choose anyone to match seamlessly with your furniture. Sound range of AOMAIS Life is up to 50 feet unlike most of the Bluetooth speaker which only gives 33 feet range from the source.
- When the Bluetooth button is pressed and hold for 2 seconds the LED turns blue/red meaning that it is now live to connect with the source device. Just select the AOMAIS on your source device and it is good to go.
- Dual drivers with two tweeters are placed right in the front for massive sound quality along with the passive radiator on the back for deep bass surround sound. All genres can be played decently on AOMAIS Life. You can feel the thumping of the speakers while playing a bass-y track.
- It has three pre-set EQ modes; indoor, outdoor and bass enhanced modes. There is a very distinctive difference between all three modes. The outdoor mode which is also called a stereo mode produces a surround sound. The bass mode enhances the low ends so well but slightly muffles up the Mids and highs.
- AOMAIS Life is not waterproof, meaning it’s prone to damage if exposed to water. It will be best to use it indoor rather than taking it outside.
Battery and Playback time
- The playback time claimed by the company is approx. 10 hours when played at 50% volume. When playing at full volume the battery time can be shortened to 4 to 5 hours.
- Total time to completely charge AOMAIS Life is 3 to 4 hours. The USB port can be used to charge your mobile phones on the go. While the micro USB port is used to charge up the speaker.
- Two AOMAIS Life speakers can be paired up to produce a whooping stereo sound output of 60Watts.