Recently the market has been flooded with amazing gaming mice. If that makes the decision hard for you, go through Razer Deathadder vs Logitech G502.
Both of these products are amazing options for serious gamers. Therefore, we thought a detailed review would be helpful for our readers.
Razer Deathadder has a simple yet effectual design. On the other hand, Logitech G502 allows for a greater deal of customization.
Both, the Razer Deathadder vs Logitech G502 HERO come with wired connectivity. They also have other features that they share.
For example, both gaming mice have roughly the same weight. Moreover, they have been designed for right-handed users and do not carry rechargeable batteries.
- Furthermore, both products allow DPI adjustments in the range of 100-16000.
Nonetheless, Razer Deathadder vs Logitech G502 has a huge pool of differences as well. Let us have quick look at the features that set these two apart.
Razer Deathadder vs Logitech G502 – Comparative Analysis
- The first key difference between the two products is in the ease of grip that they offer.
Unluckily, Logitech G502 HERO is not meant for players with longer hands. It is also more suited to right-hand players.
Nonetheless, Logitech G comes with adjustable weights so you can optimize the balance for the superior gaming experience. This is not possible with Razer Deathadder.
- Moreover, the next visible difference is in the design itself.
Logitech G502 HERO has a unique, more robotic look with 11 programmable buttons and LightSync RGB technology.
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Gaming Designed: Keyboards, Mice, PC Headsets, and PC Microphones, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- June 2020 combined
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Our most advanced, with 1:1 tracking, 400+ ips, and 100 - 25,600 max dpi sensitivity plus zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration
However, Razer Deathadder has a classic design with the lights installed on the inside and only a handful of buttons to work with.
While we are on it, we find it useful to add that Razer Deathadders hosts a unique chrome lighting effect. It will also let you choose from 16.8 million different color
The last difference, which is also one of the key features in a gaming mouse, is the DPI adjustment option.
In terms of DPI, Razer is a bit faster as it offers 16000 DPI with up to 450 IPS. On the contrary, the Logitech G502 HERO only allows up to 400 IPS.
You still can’t make up your mind about which gaming mouse to choose?
Stay tuned as we take you through the detailed pros, cons, and features of Razer Deathadder vs Logitech G502 HERO. Hopefully, by the time you finish, you will have enough information to make a better decision.
Brand: Razer | Model Number: Deathhadder Elite | Product Dimensions: 2.9 x 1.69 x 5inches | Weight: 4.6 ounces | Programmable Buttons: 7 | Hardware Platform: PC |
As one of the most advanced sensors, it is capable of providing 99.4% resolution accuracy. Check Price from Amazon
Review of Razer Deathadder
The mouse has a sleek design with a matte-black finish and internal chroma lighting that gives it an exquisite look when turned on.
Although it is a bummer that Razer Deathadder supports right-hand use only, still it does so in the best way with an hourglass shape and ergonomic fit.
- Razer Deathadder Elite is a hit in terms of features as well!
It provides up to 7 programmable buttons and adjustable chroma lighting. Therefore, you can choose from millions of colors and patterns to match your mood.
Furthermore, the outstanding optical sensor allows for up to 16000 DPI and 1000 Hz polling rate. The DIP can be easily adjusted using the toggle instead of the conventional one-way DPI button.
Pixart has keenly designed the 5G sensor for the Razer mouse. Therefore, it can cater up to 50 G accelerations and 450 IPS putting this on to the list of “most speedy gaming mice” in the market.
What’s more commendable is that all of these features come at quite a minimal price. So, what are you waiting for?
- Razer Deathadder hosts a high-end optical sensor that allows for sensitivity adjustments.
- Therefore, you can set up to 16000 DPI with the dedicated, programmable button given on the mouse.
Chroma RGB Lighting
- You can enjoy an immersive lighting experience with Razer Deathadder Elite.
- The customizable Chroma RGB lets you choose from 16+ million colors in the spectrum.
Durable Mechanical Clicks
- The mouse has a strong and durable build with long-lasting mechanical switches.
- It has been estimated that you can make 50+ million clicks before any evident damage.
- In case, the device does not live up to its promises, there is a 2-year warranty that you can easily claim.
Multiple Programmable Buttons
- The mouse hosts 7 programmable buttons.
- Razer Synapse 3 can be used to assign tasks to these switches such as remapping, moving to the homepage, etc.
Rigid Scroll Wheel For Accuracy
- Razer Deathadder has a scroll wheel made of rubber that allows for maximum accuracy in movement.
- There are also tiny bumps in the design.
- These have been tactfully designed to provide more grip and control when moving the mouse fast during intense gaming.
5G Optical Sensor
- Better known as one of the most advanced sensors in the world of gaming mice.
- This sensor is capable of providing 99.4% resolution accuracy.
Brand: Logitech G | Model Number: G502 HERO | Product Dimensions: 1.57 x 2.95 x 5.2inches | Weight: 4.3 ounces | Programmable Buttons: 11 | Hardware Platform: PC
Logitech HERO hosts the latest 16X optical sensor that allows for more accuracy in movements and better performance than competitors. Check Price from Amazon
Review of Logitech G502
Logitech G502 has enough admirable features even at the surface to sweep you off your feet.
Additionally, you will be able to locate 11 programmable buttons. That’s a lot! Therefore, you can assign different tasks to these switches and have various movements accessible with just one click.
Logitech G502 HERO also has 5 adjustable weights that can be added or removed as per your liking. Moreover, such adjustments are helpful in achieving an optimal balance for different players.
- You also have full control over RGB LED light’s colors and patterns.
LightSync technology is open to customizations. Furthermore, it can be linked to other devices equipped with the same feature to create a pattern across multiple gaming peripherals.
Lastly, the heart of its performance lies with the 16X optical sensor that guarantees exceptional tracking and positioning. Also, you can adjust DPI between 200 to 16000.
Finally, it can be said that Logitech G502 HERO is a high-performance gaming mouse meant for the real enthusiasts.
- You can easily adjust the weight and balance of the mouse.
- This is possible by removing or adding 5 weights of 3.6g each.
- Therefore, it allows for inertia balancing which is crucial for a good gaming experience.
- The latest feature allows you to sync the colors on one of the mice with others that have LightSync Technology.
- Therefore, you can create an interesting pattern across the entire gaming gear.
Mechanical Buttons for Better Response
- Logitech G502 HERO has metallic springs underneath the left and right clicks.
- The high-quality tensioning system is designed to create a responsive quick during high-stake gaming.
High-Performance Optical Sensor
- The mouse hosts the latest 16X optical sensor.
- The technology allows for DPI adjustment up to 16,000 points.
- Although many gaming mice make room for the programmable buttons, they are mostly limited to 7 or 9.
- With HERO, you can assign a range of tasks to 11 programmable buttons and have them delivered with just a single click.
Custom Gaming Profile
- You don’t need to repeat programming for different buttons every time you use the mouse.
- Instead, the gaming profile can be saved once assigned.
- Similarly, another user can assign different tasks and saved a separate profile.
Razer Deathadder vs Logitech G502 – Find a Verdict
Do we have a winner here? Not really! The comparison shows that both products, Razer Deathadder and Logitech G502 HERO are among the best options available for gamers.
However, we can conclude that the final choice comes down to what you really need. If you wish to enjoy more customization and flexibility in use, then Logitech G502 HERO is a better option.
In contrast, if you are okay with the simple design which is effective during play then we recommend you for Razer Deathadder instead.
Whichever you choose, don’t forget to share your experience with us in the comment section below. Looking forward to it!