Whether you are a pro-gamer or a die-hard music fan, a comparison between Logitech Z623 vs Z625 is going to be worth your time.
It is a double treat when your favorite company launches a product you least expected them to.
- THX-certified 2.1 speaker system brings your music, movies and games to life in immersive studio-quality audio; Satellites: 2 x 35 Watt
- THX Certified audio is designed to deliver the most accurate audio experience straight out-of-the-box. These Logitech Z625 THX Certified speakers are tuned to exact specifications to truthfully deliver the artist’s vision right into your living room.
Yes! In fact, not only did they come up with a wireless speaker, but they also made sure the huge pool of dedicated customers was not disappointed.
Since its integration with Ultimate Ears, Logitech speakers have improved, both in design and in sound output.
In this article, we will review two such products, Logitech Z623 vs Z625. Therefore, let’s find out how they sound, what are the features they can provide, and which one should you go for next time!
Logitech Z623 vs Z625 – Comparative Analysis
The two devices are matte black and have roughly the same size. Therefore a mere look at them will not be enough to spot any major difference.
The first difference, however, will be obvious when you unpack the speakers. Logitech Z623 comes with a subwoofer, standard satellite speakers, and a 3.5 mm audio cable.
- On the other hand, Logitech Z625 is packed with additional optical cables.
Both, Logitech Z623 vs Z625, come with buttons for power, volume, and base control. They are also compatible with TVs, smartphones, computers, game consoles, and DVDs.
When it comes to audio sensitivity, Logitech Z623 clearly takes the lead with 103 dB as compared to 92 dB of Z625.
Logitech Z625 does offer some additional features but the extra $30 to $40 in the total price seems a bit unfair especially considering that it only comes with a 1-year hardware warranty.
With 2.1 surround sound effect and 7.1 entertainment system, Z623 is an ideal fit for gaming, and entertainment. Check Price from Amazon
Logitech Z623 Review
Logitech Z623 is a THX-certified solution for your music, movies, and gaming needs.
- The system comes with 2 speakers and a subwoofer that are different in size.
The package will also contain a 3.5 mm audio input cable, a user manual, a warranty card valid for 2 years after purchase.
With a subwoofer of dimensions, 11.2 x 12.0 x 10.5 inches and satellites that measure 7.7 x 4.6 x 5 inches, the speakers can be placed by the desk side without taking up much space.
In addition to the control buttons, the right speaker contains 2 x 3.5 mm audio inputs, 1 headphone jack, and 1 RCA input. The subwoofer takes 130 watts and the left/right speakers push 25 watts each.
The speakers, in total, work with 200 watts of RMS power capable of delivering outstanding sound quality without any distortion.
- Speakers have a matte black finish and drivers protected by a metal grill.
- The right speaker has control buttons as well as ports for additional input such as an AUX cord and headphone jack.
- Furthermore, satellite speakers have rubber feet that prevent the system from shaking or vibrating at higher volumes.
Smaller In Size
- Both the subwoofer and satellites are smaller in size than Logitech Z625.
- Therefore, a more compact design allows for the placement of this system under or by side of the desk without taking up much space.
- Logitech Z623 is compatible with Xbox, PlayStation, Tablets, TVs, Smartphones, Computers, Music Players, and DVD players.
- Additionally, the speakers can connect up to 3 devices at a time using RCA, and 3.5 mm inputs.
Perfect For Gaming
- Pro-gamers are often looking into different kinds of features when selecting an audio system.
- If an immersive gaming experience is your aim then Logitech Z623 has you covered well.
- It provides crystal clear sound without crackling.
- Moreover, you can even hear the steps of your opponents in the background or bullets being fired far away.
- With a 2.1 surround sound effect and 7.1 entertainment system, Z623 is an ideal fit for gaming, home theatre, in addition to simple use with a laptop/PC.
- Furthermore, it is a good choice for people who continuously shift from working on a computer to gaming online, to watch a movie and back again.
Budget-Friendly With Better Warranty
- In terms of features, there is not much difference between Logitech Z623 vs Z625, yet the former is more affordable.
- In fact, the price of the Logitech Z623 is at a lower end when compared with other similar products in the market.
- Furthermore, it comes with a 2-years of hardware warranty.
Logitech Z625 has expanded the connectivity options by providing optical fible in addition to RCA and audio input. Check Price from Amazon
Logitech Z625 Review
This is another product in the Logitech series of sound systems that can deliver great music, movies, and gaming experience.
- Unfortunately, Logitech Z625 is a bit heavier and larger than Z623.
With subwoofers of size 11.1 x 11.9 x 10.4 inches and satellite that approximately measures 4.6 x 7.7. 4.9 inches, you need ample room for this system.
Logitech Z625, however, provides for a flexible input option as it contains an optical connection in addition to 3.5 mm audio inputs and RCA.
Just like Z623, this sound system is also powered by 1 Lithium-ion battery.
It has a peak power of 200 watts (RMS) capable of delivering clear bass with zero distortions even at higher volumes.
- Connectivity options are the same when comparing Logitech Z623 vs Z625.
The newer model also works with the same types and an equal number of devices as the Z623.
- Logitech Z625 is also compatible with Xbox, PlayStation, Tablets, TVs, Smartphones, Computers, Music Players, and DVD players.
- It can work with up to 3 devices simultaneously.
Something Extra In The Package
- On the purchase, you will get the subwoofer, two satellite speakers and, a 3.5 mm audio cable.
- The package also contains a handy guide for installation and user documentation.
- On top of that, you will receive an optical cable as Logitech Z625 supports this connectivity in addition to other input options.
A Simple Arrangement
- Logitech Z625 has all the control buttons on the right speaker for power, base, and volume.
- The simple arrangement is further aided with the inputs-in-queue design.
- All inputs including 3.5 mm audio, RCA, and optical, are present in a line simultaneously on the front side of the speaker.
- Logitech Z625 delivers 400 Watts of peak or 200 Watts RMS power.
- Therefore, with such a system, you can expect a fully amped sound with a crispy base.
- Z625 is ideal for users who want to hear the audio as well as “feel” it when watching an action-packed movie or playing a game.
- This is not a feature that many surround systems can boose about.
- THX-certified technology presents an out-of-the-world sound experience.
- Therefore, such speakers are equipped with exact specs that can bring your entire living room to life.
All-In-One Audio System
- Logitech Z625 has a 2.1 surround system that will fill your room with live-action during movies and gaming.
- With powerful subwoofers, you can also enjoy top-notch music with beats and a good base.
- Furthermore, the control system allows you to tone down the volume as per your liking so you are good at using the system during work hours as well.
Logitech Z623 vs Z625 – Find a Verdict
Undoubtedly both the sound systems discussed here, Logitech Z623 vs Z625 are capable of powerful, crisp output. In fact, a closer look will reveal that there are not many basic differences between the two products.
Logitech Z623 with a 2.1 surround system and 3D 1.7 entertainment system is a great option to consider when you are on a tight budget. Although Z623 is reliable for a small living area, you might have second thoughts when using it for a bigger event.
Logitech Z625, on the other hand, provides a commendable value-to-price ratio. It is an upgraded model so you can expect many additional features. Have you made up your mind about the final choice? We are excited to hear your opinion in the comment section below!