Ever since the gaming mice introduced in the market, their evolution is going on. Above all are its better performance, easier use, and lower price! Meanwhile, many brands have come up with friendly mice at affordable prices much like Logitech G502 vs G602.
In contrast between Logitech G502 vs Logitech G602, there are significant differences that you should look out for.
But through the specifications is necessary to choose the mouse that best fits your style of playing and use.
Moreover, this review would present a comparison between Logitech G502 vs. G602 as these are one of the most reliable gamer mice out there.
Logitech G502 vs G602 – Comparison between the two!
Logitech G502 vs G602 comparison is quite different in their DPI, features, sensors, and overall functionality. Above all, we would help you explore these differences by offering a detailed comparison between the two!
Logitech G502 is a better gaming mouse as compared to G602. It has an optimized weight, better build, higher customization, in addition to a wheel with better functionality.
In contrast, Logitech G602 is a clear winner for people with smaller hands as it is less bulky and can wireless.
The most obvious reason is that a single press of a button can shift-scroll wheel from regular clicking to free-spinning that would let you “fly” through long documents but webpages within seconds.
Now, without further delay, let us dig into the comparison review for Logitech G502 vs. G602 in addition to their pros, cons, features, and specifications to give you a clearer idea of what both mice have in stock for you!
Brand Name: Logitech | Model Name: G502 | Connectivity: Wired | Weight: 143 g | Dimensions: 5.1 x 1.7 x 3.0 inches |
Are you into fancy use? The RGB lightings of Logitech G502 will allow for an interesting and exciting gaming experience. Check Price from Amazon
Logitech G502 Review
Logitech G502 came up with many improved and customizable features as compared to its predecessors.
However the mouse’s design was better, has a fantastic texture, and eleven well-positioned buttons for easy use. It also has customized weight flexibility so you can have the experience unique to your liking.
Many users are not a big fan of the wired design, but in contrast, the cable connection ensures that there are no input lags.
Secondly, in terms of functionality, Logitech G502 is an ideal mouse with macro buttons and an affordable price range. It is always an added benefit when you know you will not need to spend a fortune on the high-end gaming mouse.
- Where most brands have decided to cut the cord in their latest devices, Logitech G502 is still not free of cable connectivity.
- Nonetheless, there is a distinct advantage to this; the wired connections, in short, means that there will be no lags between the mouse and the computer. That is great for interruption-free gaming.
- Furthermore, the arch fits perfectly in the right hand more efficiently with slimmer and rubberized grips.
- Therefore, you can customize this mouse with removable weights and adjust the weight level to your resistance.
- In the meantime, Pixart designs the optical sensor installed in Logitech G502. Certainly, it allows the mouse to reach 12,000 DPI settings. But its sensor relies on PXImouse executable to function smoothly.
- The buttons can be modified using Logitech in-built software. Both G502 and G602 both packed with useful buttons that will assist you in many functions.
- But there is more to G502 that meets the eye! This fantastic mouse also has a tilting scroll wheel that will help you navigate the positions using this button.
- With Lightsync next-generation, RGB enjoys the full spectrum of colors while playing games or audio. You can choose from the full shades in addition with nearly 16.8 million choices available.
- The colors will be synchronized with animations but then effects on your Logitech device. You can further customize it quickly and easily with the Logitech G HUB option.
Brand Name: Logitech | Model Name: G602 | Connectivity: Wireless | Weight: 152 | Dimensions: 5.3 x 1.7 x 3.2 inches |
Cable-free means you can fly around the pointer on more significant documents and webpages without any restricted movements Check Price from Amazon
Logitech G602 Review
Logitech G602 is a wireless gaming mouse that can cause issues like lags during use. However, it is a suitable choice for those who need a well-rounded mouse for general-purpose use.
Nonetheless, G602 is not without its amazing features. Most users prefer it for easy portability and also willing to put up with the mouse’s few functionality deficits.
However, it offers 250 hours of battery life with high accuracy Delta Zero sensor technology.
- Logitech G602 has two additional buttons for switching DPI. These are accessible enough for easy reach but positioned in such a way that they do not interfere with general mouse use.
- The buttons have a matte-finish surrounded by grey trim whereas its palm rest has a rubber texture on top.
- Above all its cable-free use is hand down the best feature introduced in Logitech G602.
- G602 has a reputation of not showing any lags or delays, similarly also typical for wireless devices.
- The tracking is smooth but consistent. The button switch also works quite well. Consequently, they are easy to access and press.
- The battery life of your device! With a simple click, you can switch the mouse mode from “performance” to “endurance.” That is why it saves battery resulting in almost 1440 hours of use with a single charge.
- The downside of the mode switcher is that it reduced the sensitivity and secondly the accuracy of the mouse function. The best time to use it is when you are not gaming.
Compatible Software Option
- The G602 is also compatible with Logitech Gaming Software. After that, it is also very flexible and versatile in use. The software allows for perfect use both with Windows and Mac operating systems.
- You can also play around with many features of the mouse to enhance the performance according to your requirements.
- Furthermore, the mouse has onboard memory. You will not need to reprogram the settings when using it with a different computer.
Logitech G502 vs G602: What Are The Differences?
|Logitech 502||Logitech 602|
|Volume||25.32 Cu. Inch||28.99 Cu. Inch|
|Cable Length||6.7 ft||N/A|
|Battery Type||No Batteries||2x AA|
|Power Button||None||Off/On Switch|
|Lift off Distance||1.2 mm||2.4 mm|
Logitech G502 vs G602: Final Verdict
Undoubtedly, both gaming mice are equally reliable. However, if you are more serious about speedy scrolling from one place to another, it is better to choose G502 although casual players can do well, it will Logitech G602.
The former also offers a higher degree of customization, and it is light-weighted, so you do not run the risk of wrist-fatigue. One obvious benefit of choosing G602, on the other hand, is the ease of wireless connection making huge movements possible.
In short, it is more “quiet” without the RGB lighting allowing for simpler, more comfortable use. In conclusion, due to the slim margin between the prices of G502 and G602, the final decision comes down to how you would want to use your mouse in the long run.
Now that you are aware of the fence between the two, we hope you make the best choice!