Are you confuse about choosing in Logitech G903 VS G900? Do you remember the time when wired mice were the only choice for us?
It was so inconvenient and annoying, sticking to a specific place, to work, or to play games. At least it was a pain for me!
Technology rules over our lives so as a matter of fact, we cannot imagine a world without it. Smartphones, smart mice, tablets, WiFi range extenders and computers – these seem the necessities.
As with the rising advancements, the use of wired mice with the best router for gaming is becoming a thing of the past. Above all, Logitech has been very supportive of delivering our wireless needs for quite some time now.
Let’s get towards the detailed review for G903 vs G900 of the Logitech products and see which one will hold up in the heat of competitive gaming. You won’t find anything less than the best between the two!
Logitech G903 VS G900 (LIGHTSPEED VS CHAOS SPECTRUM) – Quick Comparison Guide
Let’s make this easier for you to decide between Logitech G903 vs G900. We will briefly get to the quick comparison between the Logitech gaming mice. Moreover, both of the mice, Logitech G903 & G900, are elite in their way.
Approved by top esports professionals in Logitech G903 vs G900, G903 with LIGHTSPEED wireless technology delivers the fabulous capacity to respond for competition-level twitch targeting.
Add the POWERPLAY wireless charging system to keep G903 charged while at play and rest. This gaming mouse is with new switches for 50 million clicks.
Whereas, the original Logitech G900 stole gamers’ hearts when it came to the market. Even though there are different competitions from other manufactures and also from Logitech’s newer releases, this mouse still performs insanely well.
The side buttons can remove and then replace with magnetic plastic covers making it truly ambidextrous. Furthermore, with millions on the line, top eSports professionals can depend on G900 Chaos Spectrum.
Featuring a 1-millisecond report rate and our highly optimized 2.4GHz wireless connection, every component of Chaos Spectrum set to reduce weight while maintaining stability.
But as a whole, for both the products (G903 vs G900), you’ll never have to worry about plugging in your mouse, or docking it, or having to swap the battery for a fresh one. This product recharges the wireless mouse as it moves around or rests on the mouse pad.
Logitech gives you plenty of control over the G903’s functions. You can choose to use on-board memory, storing up to 5 profiles for button assignments or macros, sensitivity, and lighting, that can automatically change your mouse settings as soon as you launch the game. Check Price from Amazon
Logitech G903 Review
Logitech G903 is the best gaming mouse in the market. It is wireless but works like any wired gaming mouse. This gaming mouse has the most comfortable design, which is lightweight, customizable, and has excellent software.
Not only this but you can lose the support under the ring and pinky fingers, but the real thing is that it comes to a bit outward and sets on right pal. It gives you the firm grip that you need to make precise movements.
Mostly said, this mouse is more adjustable to claw grippers. Palm gripping leads to pinky but maybe even ring fingers lingering along with the mouse pad, while a good claw grip gets them up out of the way.
You get a total of 11 buttons, whereas two of them are not functional. A stabilized piece of plastic is equipped on the right side, probably the thumb button.
This piece connects attractively, so you can easily exchange it out and put the two right-edge thumb buttons in and run with all four connected.
It all depends on your preference. One of the most important aspects is that, nevertheless, the G903’s multiple buttons feel outstanding while using.
- G903 is our latest with a fully advance featured gaming mouse.
- It has one millisecond’s LIGHTSPEED wireless and also delivers competition-grade performance, responsiveness and accuracy.
- The gaming mouse can work wirelessly with infinite power and never need a charging cable only if combined with POWERPLAY.
Light speed wireless
- Logitech G903 was invented as LIGHTSPEED wireless technology to give its users the ultimate high-performance wireless gaming experience.
- Every component of Logitech G903 has been customized in a way to reduce weight while maintaining its strength.
- Additionally, G903 results in a fully-loaded wireless mouse whose weighs are only 110g.
- It can also maximize the comfort over its periods of use and feel the quick response to its motion.
Ready power play
- If added power play, it is the world’s first wireless gaming mouse charging system that can keep G903 charged even while you are playing.
- Never plug in your mouse again or worry about whether your mouse is charged or not.
- In like manner, the best thing is that you can play unlimited and play advanced.
Competition optical sensor
- Logitech G903 comes with the PMW3366 optical sensor just like the sensor of Logitech G502 with zero smoothings, filtering, or acceleration across the entire DPI range (200-12,000DPI).
- That helps to deliver exceptional tracking accuracy and consistent responsiveness rate at any speed.
- Besides this, you can use the surface tuning in Logitech G HUB to maximize your sensor for even better accuracy and speed.
- G903 has exclusive clock-tuning technology that significantly reduces sensor power draw so that you can play for a continuous 32 hours on a single charge.
- Battery Assistant feature in Logitech G903 HUB keeps you informed about your charge level and gives you an estimate of your remaining battery life.
- Logitech G903 has configurable ambidextrous buttons, custom RGB lighting, 11 programmable buttons, on-the-fly DPI shift settings, onboard memory, and more too.
- Not to mention but the Logitech G903 does it all with Logitech HUB.
- Its exclusive clock-tuning technology significantly minimizes the sensor power draw, so you can play for a continuous 32 hours on a single charge.
The Logitech G900 can track at 40G acceleration, and up to speeds of 300 inches per second. This is faster than your hands will ever move, so it will cope admirably with twitch gameplay. Check Price from Amazon
Logitech G900 Review
This Logitech G900 review will give you all information you need to know about this particular mouse and brand. Let us give you a simple overview of the entire product.
First of all, The G900 is a unique advanced form of PC tech that people can use while sitting at their desks or in office or go completely wireless and be on the move.
Therefore, already making it an outstanding option for those people who need one or the other. At the same time, the G900 can work with both left-handed individuals and right-handed.
Not only that, but the mouse is very fast responsive and “clicky,” if that is the best word to use for this feature. It feels just so comfortable using the mouse even for online browsing and shopping.
In other words, I want to say; for someone who does not want to play games, this mouse is outstanding to use even when doing something tedious or not unusual, as searching from the internet.
Overall, the mouse is the best quality piece of tech with a 4.4-star rating. To begin, we will get in touch with the product briefly.
- With millions on the line, top eSports professionals depend on G900 Chaos Spectrum.
- Featuring from its 1-millisecond report rate and our highly optimized 2.4GHz wireless connection.
Most accurate optical sensor
- G900 has a pixel-precise performance. It comes equipped with the PMW3366 optical sensor that is the best gaming mouse sensor on the market.
- Use surface tuning in Logitech Gaming Software to tune the sensor to your playing surface for even better accuracy and speed.
- This Logitech model is superior, comfortable, and speedy. Every component of this mouse has been optimized to reduce weight while also maintaining stability.
- Each element of the mouse was analyzed and adjusted to remove milligrams wherever possible, from thin wall molding to a hollow “spooked” hyper scroll wheel design.
- The result is a wireless mouse that has only 107g weight.
- It is maximizing comfort over extended periods of use and delivering a quicker response to a motion.
- Customized in a way to fit in your hand and style.
- Its fully-configurable button layout and ambidextrous design allow for left- or right-handed use that works with nearly any mouse grip style, including palm, claw and fingertip grips.
- For high-endurance gameplay, its exclusive features of clock-tuning technology that importantly reduces power consumption, so you can play for a continuous 32 hours on an entire competition weekend.
- The battery Assistant in Logitech G900 Gaming Software keeps you informed about your charge level but gives you an estimate of your remaining battery life.
Exclusive clock-tuning technology
- This mouse is faster and more reliable.
- The clock-tuning technology of G900 maximizes speed and battery life while minimizing the degradation that is commonly caused by temperature, humidity, aging, and part-to-part variances.
Mechanical pivot button design
- It has fast, accurate, and reliable click performance.
- A metal spring tensioning system and metal pivot hinges are built into left, and right mouse buttons for a crisp, clean click feel with rapid click feedback.
- This system of the mouse can help to reduce the pre-travel distance between buttons and switches while also minimizing the force that required to click and also enable faster recovery after each click.
- Besides, this system also helps to make sure a lower, more consistent, and predictable click force from click to click.
Logitech G903 VS G900 – Reach A Verdict!
In conclusion, after a thorough overview of Logitech G903 vs G900 (LIGHTSPEED VS CHAOS SPECTRUM), the outcome that we received is these are quite reputable mice and they bear the specs to outperform many of their competitors.
Unlike other mice that have sensitivity adjustments on the mouse, these are hard to accidentally hit. Logitech G903 has no noticeable lag, and it responds like a fast corded mouse.
Whereas, Logitech G900 has an awesome sensor, wicked response time, and cable-free! Both of them have the same smooth design that is appealing to almost everyone.
Now, the choice is all yours! If you have an open budget and want a mouse that comes with wireless charging, go for Logitech G903. However, if you want a lightweight mouse with approximately all the features as of G903 then choose Logitech G900.