Are you a pro-gamer who lose because you couldn’t make the right shot with the wrong mouse? Then you would know why we chose to review Logitech G703 vs G903 today!
If you are looking into gaming mice then that says a lot about your taste. You are definitely not here because you are into racing.
Instead, you want a mouse that can live up to the action, provide minimal response time, and let you fire the enemy as quick as you think.
When in need of an amazing and reliable mouse for gaming, who could deliver better than Logitech?
This is why we thought that a detailed comparison between Logitech G703 vs G903 is in order. Here we would compare their specs, pros, cons and present you with a list of features that the two products.
- Hopefully, by the time you are done, you will be able to decide the kind of gaming mouse you want next time!
Logitech G703 vs G903: Quick Overview
Both the products have been designed with PMW3366 optical sensors and a nice grip to complement your long gaming session. However, G903 is a bit bulkier and the length of the mouse does not go well with small hands.
Logitech G703 and G903 connect wirelessly to the compatible devices. Although G903 is an advanced model, it offers a lesser connectivity range of 30 feet as compared to 33 feet provided by G703.
- Nonetheless, you will be able to enjoy the response rate as low as 1 ms with either product.
This also caters to the latency problem that most other gaming mice have. Overall, you are in for a memorable gaming experience.
- Logitech G703 vs G903 have equal DPI range. The range is from 200 DPI to 12,000 DPI for both the mice.
- World’s No. 1 Best Selling Wireless Gaming Gear Brand - Based on independent aggregated sales data (FEB ‘19 - FEB’20) of Wireless Gaming Keyboard, Mice, & PC Headset in units from: US, CA, CN, JP, KR, TW, TH, ID, DE, FR, RU, UK, SE, TR
- LIGHTSPEED WIRELESS: latency can be the difference between winning it all or losing. LIGHTSPEED wireless technology features a 1 ms report rate for competition level twitch targeting
Flashcard! DPI stands for Dots Per Inch. It is a measure of how sensitive the mouse is to your hand movements.
Logitech G703 and G903 have in-built RGB lighting that includes almost 17 million different colors. The battery is sufficient to last up to 24 hours with the default lighting and 32+ without it.
Lastly, G703 is a cheaper option. This makes sense as Logitech G903 is an improved model and therefore it is equipped with a number of additional features.
- If you can afford to buy it, that’s great but G703 is capable of giving you a wonderful performance as well.
Attention! The biggest catch for Logitech G903 is that it is designed for use by both hands, left and right. The comfort of the grip will remain unchanged.
That’s not all! There is so much still left to explore the products. Let’s us now jump into their specs, pros, cons, and features.
Brand Name: Logitech G | Model Number: 910-005091 | Operating System: Windows 7 | Batteries: 1 Lithium Polymer | Dimensions: 1.69 x 2.68 x 4.88 inches | Weight: 9 ounces
The left and right click are designed with a spring underneath to prime the press and reduce response time. Check Price from Amazon
Logitech G703 Review
Logitech G703 is a Lightspeed wireless mouse designed for gaming although it has found use in daily tasks as well. With a weight of just 9 ounces, it feels light and easy so your hand does not get tired after a long session.
Overall, the design tends to be a bit un-amusing. G703 has typical left and right-click, two thumb buttons on the side and a middle mouse wheel.
- The shape of the mouse complement right hand so if you are a leftie, there is nothing for you here!
There are 6 programmable buttons that players can configure according to their own needs. On top of that, Logitech G703 can be used in both ways, wired or wireless, by plugging in/out data cable.
Attention! The mouse features PMW3366 optical sensor. Although its competitor, G903, has the same technology, the fact that G703 is cheaper, makes it more commendable.
Furthermore, it is an ideal replacement of your old wired mouse. We understand you might still be keeping it hidden under the pillow, taking it out especially for the gaming session. After all, wired mice provided more speed and reliability as compared to wireless options.
However, with Logitech G703, the picture has changed. It is equipped with the latest Lightspeed wireless technology that gets rid of latency issues. In fact, G703 is faster by several milliseconds than its wired counterparts.
You can buy G703 with or without the PowerPlay. If you go for the later, the package will include the usual USB dongle. There does not seem to be any difference between the two methods when it comes to the overall performance of the mouse.
Lastly, the device required 1 Lithium Polymer battery. Its life would depend on the mode of use. If you are playing without PowerPlay then you can easily go 3 days without charging. After that, you would need to plug-in micro USB cable to juice it up. A full charge can take up to 2 hours.
- Although it is a gaming mouse, G703 can work equally good for other day-to-day tasks as well.
- After reducing the dpi a little bit, Logitech G703 is ideal for clicking through emails, photo-editing or usual web surfing.
- The comfortable shape further adds to the all-rounder capacity of this mouse. You can use it in the morning within office hours and later at night while playing your favourite game.
Commendable Battery Life
- The battery of Logitech G703 can easily go on for about 2-3 days without any recharge if you are not using PowerPlay mode.
- The performance can be improved by 30+ hours if you choose to use the mouse in dark mode.
- If you run out of juice, a full charge will only take less than 2 hours.
Flexibility In Use
- The mouse is usable with or without the PowerPlay. Mode of use will not affect the performance.
- If you buy the PowerPlay, the mouse pad will sync with the mouse and act as Lightspeed receiver for lag-free action.
Same Optical Sensor But Less Costly
- Logitech G703 hosts PWM3366 optical sensor. It is the same as other high-end mice such as G903 itself.
- The sensor has been regarded as one of the best ones available for gaming mice. G703 is the only mouse that provides this technology at such a low price.
Advanced Button Tensioning
- The left and right-click of the mouse have tiny springs underneath.
- This design allows it to prime the click and reduces the overall response rate. You won’t lose the game just because you were a nano-second late!
Brand Name: Logitech G | Model Number: 910-005083 | Operating System: Microsoft Windows | Batteries: 1 CR2 | Dimensions: 2.83 x 6.89 x 5.35 inches | Weight: 1.1 lbs
11 programmable buttons and a shape that fits both hands, G903 is an ideal choice for all the leftie pro-gamers here. Check Price from Amazon
Logitech G903 Review
The major highlight of G903 is its ambidextrous design. This means you are as good playing with the left hand as with the right one. Mouse grip has been designed to accommodate both types of player.
Although Logitech G903 is one of the most expensive mice in the market, it carries a good performance to value ratio. Many new features have been introduced in addition to the insanely comfortable grip that the mouse offers.
- The mouse is equipped with 5 standard pre-programmed buttons.
These include left, right-click, a middle click and 2 buttons that allow you to adjust dpi settings of the device. Besides these, there are 11 programmable buttons that you can set as per your liking.
Although the mouse is a bit heavier (1.11 lbs) than its competitor G703, no user has reported a discomfort over a long session of playing. This is because it rolls over quite nicely on the mouse pad without any “extra” effort.
Note! Just like Logitech G703, this mouse can also be used with either the usual USB dongle or with a compatible PowerPlay that acts as Lightspeed wireless receiver.
Response time for G903 is short just like typical wired options. In fact, it is less than 1 ms which is even better than some mainstream wired mice. Furthermore, it is equipped with the most accurate and precise sensor in the market, PWM3366.
Moreover, battery life of Logitech G903 is commendable as well. A single charge can easily last up to 2-3 days even with continuous “hard” use. Similar to G703, a complete charging session can be approximately 2 hours once the battery runs out.
- It can be seen than G903 is one of the best options available in the market.
- There are 11 buttons that you can program according to your needs.
- The designated function would be stored in the onboard memory of the mouse so there is no need to re-program it if you shift between different computers.
Usable With Both Hands
- Unfortunately, not many gaming mice accommodate lefties. This is not true for Logitech G903.
- This amazing product comes with multiple buttons and inserts that can be used to adjust the mouse to your dominant hands, left or right.
- Furthermore, the set up will take just seconds without any professional help.
Mechanical Click Buttons
- The buttons on the top surface have a mechanical pivot point underneath.
- A focused click ensures the best feedback which is of the utmost importance when playing shooting games.
- Tests also show that the rebound rate for Logitech G903 is much quicker than most other competitive products in the market.
Long-Lasting Battery Life
- Similar to G703, a battery of this model can also easily last up to 3 days even with continuous hard use.
- After that, you would need to connect the micro USB cable and charge for 2 hours to fully juice up the mobile.
Logitech G703 vs G903: Final Verdict
Both mice are a great buy but the final choice depends on how you plan to use them!
Logitech G903 is definitely a better gadget if your aim of life is to top the gaming world with your high-end gaming performance. On the other hand, if you rather prefer an all-rounder that is also lighter on your pocket then G703 is a better choice.
That’s it, folks! This is everything we wanted you to know about Logitech G703 vs G903. Do you wish to add more or have any questions? The comment section below is open to all our readers. Hope to see you back soon!