Are you also a Harman Kardon fan? Getting a tough time choosing between Harman Kardon onyx studio 5 vs 4?
It’s a fact that there are various factors considered before making a final decision about any speaker.
- Amplify your listening experience by wirelessly connecting more than 100 HK connect+ enabled speakers.
- Harman Kardon Onyx studio 5 Bluetooth 4. 2 enables wireless streaming for room-filling sound & Speakerphone lets you take hands-free calls
These include size, quality, aesthetics, design, durability, accessories, reliability, and most importantly getting the best Bluetooth speakers under budget.
Finding the perfect speaker among many choices is very challenging as there are many competitions in the market, and one should also have the knowhow of how does a speaker work.
All in all, getting your hands on any of the Harman Kardon onyx studio 5 vs 4, wouldn’t be regret!
The company, Harman Kardon, introduced many models having the best bass Bluetooth wireless speakers, and the customers never disappointed with their product quality.
The company designs the speakers with high-end quality bass and other features.
- It’s always a hard competition between Harman Kardon onyx studio 5 vs 4 as you experience sound quality the best on both of them than any other speaker!
Moving further, we will talk in detail about both the products, their specifications, pros & cons, multiple features, and quick comparison.
Keep on reading to get to a final result!
Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 5 vs 4 – Comparative Summary
We will provide you with a comparative summary to choose between Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 5 vs 4, the two out-perform models of the company that stands with many different features, yet are still similar in one or another.
- If you talk about a high bass and you truly are a bass lover, then getting Onyx Studio 5 is a perfect choice suiting you more with a heavy sound.
In contrast, if you enjoy getting remote access to your speakers, and finding a stereo sound with crispy audio quality, then go for purchasing Onyx Studio 4.
Overall, in the design between the two, Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 5 vs 4, Onyx 4 is more circular with the buttons fixed at the back.
Whereas Onyx5 is comparatively slimmer with a round silhouette and the buttons under the device.
While both the speakers provide excellent sound quality, Onyx5 comes with an intense base bringing a deeper level.
Whereas Onyx Studio 4 generates higher frequency with the dual 8” tweeter that also brings great experience.
Bluetooth range is of much importance when you are searching for a comparison between the two!
Onyx Studio 5 offers a 100-feet range, while Onyx Studio 4 has a range of 80 feet. Moreover, Onyx Studio provides a lesser bass than the old model, Onyx Studio 4.
Every customer asks for a comfortable wireless speaker providing great portability.
- In Harman Kardon Onyx 5 vs 6, Onyx5 preferred more than the other because of its handle design and lightweight.
In either way, you can get a complete check on both of the wireless Bluetooth speakers and see how do they differ from each other. Enhance your experience with us now!
Now you can get an ultimate playtime of eight hours by the outstanding Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 5 and play music for a long time. Check Price from Amazon
Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 5 Review
Harman Kardon launched the latest Onyx Studio speaker known as Onyx Studio 5 with many more and improved features than the previous ones. HK accepted the reviews and suggestions by the customers and altered some features and functions in the latest Onyx5.
Furthermore, there are no issues found with the Bluetooth connectivity as it works flawlessly, and the users are able the play music even from a distance of 50 feet.
The limitation lies here that Onyx5 only pairs with Onyx5 and no other model than this.
Harman Kardon designed this beautiful speaker in the same circular fashion but removed the permanent legs from the back panel, as was in previous models.
Not only this, but Onyx Studio 5 is a bit broader containing a rubber bottom, so it’s easy to stick it anywhere ensuring stability.
- Above all, the speakers made highly portable as a nice aluminum carrying handle adjusts on the device.
The driver configuration changed in Onyx5 such that it has a large 5-inch woofer, one tweeter, and also two passive radiators.
Depending on the size and driver configuration of Onyx5, you can observe that it delivers much deeper and intense bass than the other speakers.
You are going to love this speaker with multiple and best features. Some of the downsides are that it is not waterproof and doesn’t offer any sort of stereo separation feature.
You cannot control it with an app, but these are the features that can be neglected when you are getting such a great sound and bass quality!
Wireless Bluetooth Entertainment
- The 4.2 Bluetooth of Onyx5 introduces wireless streaming so you can enjoy the great sound with loud music.
- The flawless Onyx Studio 5 connects up to two smart devices at the same time and lets you enjoy the service.
Rechargeable Battery Time
- You can play music or also use great Onyx5 speakers for up to eight hours.
- Moreover, the speaker comes with a rechargeable battery taking a charging time of five hours.
- The dual-sound feature allows Onyx5 devices to not only connect but also play a piece of loud volume music with much higher bass.
- The speakers’ design in such a way to provide complete portability.
- Furthermore, they come with an integrated aluminum carrying handle so the user can easily hold and take it anywhere he wants.
- Moreover, the speakers install a mid-range frequency of 50 Hz – 20k Hz to give a crisp and moderate sound.
Built-in & Design
- In addition, the Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 5 provides a modern and contrasting layout.
- It provides the signature round silhouette and also an extra fabric cover to protect the speakers.
The users can enhance their listening experience with the HK Connect+ feature so you can connect up to 100 speakers and enjoy the service! Check Price from Amazon
Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 4 Review
If you are looking for a speaker with an elegant design and high-quality sound with portability, then look no further!
Onyx Studio 4 is one of the best choices giving you a maximum range of top-class features.
- When getting a comparison between Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 5 vs 4, the Onyx Studio 4 provides a wide range of reasons for the customers to buy it.
The speakers come with a rich, robust, and also balanced sound system. It has an amazing design which considers being one of the best-designed speakers in the market!
- Not only this but there are no issues when they connect the speakers to their Bluetooth devices in fact, they provide a great and reliable connection.
Onyx Studio 4 also has a multi-host feature so you can connect up to two smartphones at the same time.
The high portability of Onyx Studio 4 is due to its premium quality material and easy holding of the speaker.
You will find it a bit heavy, but the material is completely made up of plastic, a thick one.
- One handicap seen is just like Onyx5, and Harman Kardon needs more improvement as both Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 5 vs 4, are not waterproof and shockproof.
HK made connections with Harman Kardon and provided its app so the speaker can be accessed and used through the HK Connect app.
The speaker is more kind of a desktop speaker with impressive size, and also a built-in microphone. The company installed fine software like voice logic and echo/noise canceling.
All in all, these speakers found to be the great bass speakers with low frequencies even at low volumes.
Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
- Onyx Studio 4 wirelessly stream the music via Bluetooth connectivity so you can enjoy full comfort.
- The speaker connects with up to two smart devices simultaneously and also gives a high music facility.
- The outclass Onyx Studio 4 provides its users with maximum playtime and also good sound quality.
- Now you can enjoy the music for up to eight hours with a rechargeable battery.
HK Connect+ Feature
- This feature allows the user to not only enhance their listening experience but also provides a connection of up to 100 speakers.
HK Connect App
- Moreover, for the ease of customers, the speakers made compatible with the HK Connect app.
- Now you can get access to your speakers from your smartphone and also play the device with Siri or Google.
- Furthermore, the built-in microphone feature made it easy to get a crystal-clear voice by the noise or echo cancellation.
- The speakers come with great portability as you can also notice a carrying handle at the top.
- Moreover, there is a bass reflex port and an input port in the middle and at the bottom, respectively.
- The company ensures two sticky, irremovable feet so, to provide greater stability, and you can place it anywhere.
Final Verdict – Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 5 vs 4
Concluding in Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 5 vs 4, both the products are genuinely providing a high-end sound quality.
Not only the sound but also there are other features that both the models perform similarly.
Moreover, if you are finding a nice speaker at a comparatively low price, I would suggest you purchase Onyx Studio 5
In contrast, if you want to get a speaker supporting the HK Connect app, then choose Onyx Studio 4.