You must be looking to grab the best headphone, right? Are you tied in choosing between Beats vs JBL?
Either you are watching the episodes of your favourite program or kicking on a treadmill with the latest songs collection in the town, getting a wireless headphone can be all or nothing for you.
Gone are the days when the large and bulky headphones were in the city. The market launches many new designs with different features like wireless headphones, noise cancellation headphones, under budget earbuds, etc.
Wireless headphones are, now, the standard headphones selling a lot in the market these days, and so are the Beats vs JBL.
These are going the best, especially for those who hate outside noise or want to listen to music in a relaxed & comfortable environment.
- Different types of headphones with various features make them significant in the present world.
As with the rising advancement, the high-end, portable, and highly durable wireless headphones provide a better audible experience when connecting to a smart device. For this purpose, you would want a fast internet speed.
- To avoid lagging issues or other Internet issues, grab the best routers under budget.
Today, we came up with the two top-picked wireless headphones, so it would be easy for you to compare Beats vs JBL by going through the article below.
- JBL Signature Sound
- High-performance wireless noise cancelling headphones in red
But first getting to a quick summary of essentials before buying a wireless headphone.
Features To Know Before Buying A Wireless Headphone
- Before purchasing any headphone, the first and foremost thing to consider is its sound quality.
- These days, it is of chief importance, providing high-quality audio transmission, which mainly depends on which brand you are purchasing.
Comfortability And Size
- Many headphones, such as on-ears, in-ears, and over-ears, the users buy and wear for several hours having excellent quality.
- Checking the different features, in-ears found to be the most reliable and durable and are currently on top in the market.
- Conversely, the on-ears can comfortably rest on your ears.
- Similarly, over-ears encompass the entire ear and provide better sound quality, louder volume, and a perfect bass comparing.
Pairing And Controls
- Wireless headphones are quite different when it comes to controlling functions like adjusting volume, play/pause music, turning on/off, etc.
- Many manufacturers control the functioning of headphones by adjusting the buttons on-ear cups and modifying the touch panels.
- Whereas, some provided the app feature so you can easily control the functions immediately from the app service.
- Another thing to keep in the notice is how the headphone is pairing up with the external device.
- It can be in either Bluetooth technology, NFC functionality, or maybe both depending on which company’s headphone you are purchasing.
- Battery life always considered to be a crucial part and even the wireless headphones’ designs in such a way to offer maximum battery life.
- But you have to search on all of the headphones’ features to know which one is providing you with a great and extended battery life.
- Furthermore, the charging time is another main factor to notice before getting your hands on a headphone.
- Make sure you get the wireless headphone that provides maximum time usage within a less charging time.
- Price is always the top feature that every person would consider before finalizing any wireless headphones.
- Some are coming with a premium price while there are many wireless headphones in an affordable price range.
- The more attractive features, the more price you have to pay.
- Obviously, if you want an excellent noise cancellation feature and fantastic sound quality, then bear in mind that the price would be higher.
- If you want a wireless headphone coming up with considerable convenience and some pure and exceptional music quality.
- You can even get a good headphone at a lower price with some lesser features. But, make sure to never compromise on quality!
Beats vs JBL (Solo Pro vs Live 650BTNC) – Comparative Analysis
We will try our best to provide you with a complete comparative analysis between Beats vs JBL that will make it easier for you to select one.
The beats Solo Pro is one of the most beautiful wireless headphones in the market that you can get in a fair budget.
- Whereas the JBL LIVE 650BTNC is a perfect choice if you want you to get a headphone at a comparatively lower price.
Beats tried to attract viewers from the Internet’s most highly-reliable sources, including Tom’s Guide, SoundGuys, etc.
- Almost all of the headphones come with Bluetooth technology, but this JBL LIVE 650BTNC arrives with a distinguishing Apple H1 chip for extended range.
If we correlate and compare Beats vs JBL, the ratings are too good on Amazon, and customers are finding them worth buying.
- JBL comes with a smart “JBL connect app” to get access to the device on your smartphone.
Beats Solo Pro actively cancels noise with comparatively higher quality than the JBL LIVE 650BTNC.
Both of the products arrive with good battery life – Beats Solo Pro has a battery life of up to 22 hours whereas, JBL provides a battery life of 20 hours along with ANC and transparency.
The multi-functional buttons on Beats Solo Pro and JBL both provide ease in selecting the mode that you want – be it turning on/off switch, volume adjusting button or shifting between Active Noise Cancellation or Transparency.
Not only this, but JBL also has a voice assistant in terms of Google Assistance or Amazon Alexa so you can wirelessly enjoy the headphones service talking to your voice assistant and handling functions.
The Beats Solo Pro Wireless headphone is a better all-over headphone coming in an incredible red color whereas, JBL LIVE 650BTNC builds in premium quality and a much more extensive wireless Bluetooth range.
It comparatively charges for a long duration of 2 hours but provides a continuous usage for thirty hours. While the Solo pro immediately charges within 10 minutes for three hours.
Although the Beats have to struggle more with high frequency, it still has an overall better sound quality than JBL.
On the other hand, JBL LIVE 650BTNC can pair up with multiple gadgets so you can easily switch between various Bluetooth sources.
Brand Name: Beats | Model Number: Solo Pro | Connections: Class 1Bluetooth | Battery Life: Up to 22 hours of listening | Apple Cloud Chip: Apple H1 Chip | Color: Red |
You can stay in zone by activating the “Hey Siri” feature compatible with iOS and connect to multiple devices at a time Check Price from Amazon
Beats Solo Pro Review
The on-ear beats solo pro headphones come in a beautiful design with extra-ordinarily comfortable ear cups and overall pro features. It features a two beam-forming microphone to provide top-quality audio for voice, and video calls with a better “Hey Siri” function. The company offers different beautiful colors with various designs.
Moreover, the transparency feature allows the user to effectively blend the outside world with your listening sound with a tap of a button. There is also an advanced feature of audio sharing by Beats Solo Pro.
It powers by the Apple W1 and H1 chips and permits you to share your audio with your friends and family. This feature is also compatible with other models of Beats like Powerbeats Pro, Solo3 Wireless, BeatsX, etc.
The controls built by Solo pro known to be very natural and intuitive. So, if you fold the headphones, they turn off, and if you unfold the headphones, they turn on automatically.
All in all, the Solo Pro introduced by Beats is the supreme invention by the company, which is worth the money.
Active Noise Cancellation
- The headphone also features an actual audio calibration which actively blocks the external and unnecessary noises
- The outstanding characteristic of Solo Pro is that it offers Apple H1 Chip and also the Class 1 Bluetooth technology.
- Above all, this feature enhances the range and minimizes the dropout issues.
Compatible with iOS and Android
- The wireless headphones are equally consistent with iOS and Android so that you can connect both according to your demand.
- Beats introduce a fantastic battery life so you can continuously use the headphone, and it will work for up to 22 hours.
- Moreover, if you exclude the ANC and transparency or deactivates them, the pair of headphones will run for up to 40 hours.
- You can quickly charge the headphone for just 10 minutes and still use it for as long as 3 hours.
Automatic On/Off Feature
- The built-in controls are very intuitive. The device turns on when you unfold it and automatically switches off if you fold the ear cups.
Brand Name: JBL | Model Number: LIVE 650BTNC| Connections: Bluetooth | Battery Life: 20 hours with ANC & BT | Headphones Jack: 3.5 mm | Color: Black |
The headphones come in an elegant headband design with a soft-ear cushion that makes them super comfortable. Check Price from Amazon
JBL LIVE 650BTNC Review
JBL maintains a history of delivering headphones that surpasses its worth range. The typical LIVE 650BTNC comes in a fantastic design and with an adjustable soft ear cups quality. There are many colors presented by JBL, but the most demanding is the black and white one.
Coming towards the buttons, there is a micro USB port present on the left ear cup while you will find the volume and playback controls, aux port, on/off button, and ANC control on the right ear cup. In short, the headphone has adjustable commands on it.
The headphones never make you feel tired with their weight. Furthermore, the package kit includes a micro USB charging cord, canvas carrying case, and an aux cable which satisfies most of the customers.
- The Bluetooth facility’s extended range allows the users to listen to music. This facility can be for as long as a range of up to 10 meters.
Talking about the battery life, it feels incredible to know that you can use the JBL headphones for up to 20 hours while activating the ANC and transparency feature whereas, without the ANC and transparency activation, the device can work for up to 30 hours.
- It’s indeed good news to know that you can comfortably use the JBL headphones on long journeys.
If the noise cancellation is active, the headphones work significantly well and with a comparatively heavier on the bass. Moreover, the headphones come in different volume ranges, such as – midrange, low mid-tones, high mid-tones.
Personally speaking, the midrange works best for me. But, if you want bright and detailed sound quality, high-end mid-tones is the best choice then!
- JBL headphone provides a Bluetooth service so you can connect the headphone with multiple devices with the version V4.2
Active Noise Cancellation
- The noise cancellation feature plays an active role in blocking the unnecessary and external noises coming.
- So you can use the ANC to avoid any distractions within your listening.
- The headphones provide an audible frequency of 20 kHz, giving a clear sound.
- The JBL signature sound comes with 40 mm of drivers, so it modifies the electric signals to the best sound quality.
- Furthermore, you can use the battery for up to 20 hours using ANC and transparency technology.
- Whereas deactivating the ANC and transparency, you can use the headphones for up to 30 hours.
- Not only this, but you can stay tuned with your loved ones by directly managing the audio calls with a one-press button on the ear cups.
Voice Assistance Service
- Activate the voice assistant by tapping the button on the ear cup and enjoy multiple services by the headphones!
- The LIVE 650BTNC is also compatible with the JBL app to personalize your music listening list according to your taste.
- Last but not least, the fantastic pair of headphones charges for two hours and can work for a 30-hour duration.
Beats vs JBL (Solo Pro vs LIVE 650BTNC) – Conclusion
Ending the debate in Beats vs JBL, you would now have a clear cut view that both the headphones are first-class in their features and figures.
Beats provide the top-notch sound quality with minimal issues. At the same time, JBL LIVE 650BTNC delivers an easy and portable service with an above-average noise canceling feature.
If you want a low-budget headphone with ANC feature in it, then go for JBL LIVE 650BTNC; otherwise, pick the outclass Beats Solo Pro. I hope the article helped you as you wanted!