Nobody wants to compromise on the quality of the internet they use.
Typically because almost all activities ranging from socializing to enjoying online lectures depend on choosing the best router.
Most of the people prefer the best cheap router with ideal features to keep their laptops or smart devices locked at a switch or cable.
Here is a review between TP-Link vs Linksys.
TP-Link vs Linksys Review
If you want to have the best internet connection and got confused while selecting then before jumping towards the results, make sure you studied the best routers like TP-Link vs Linksys in detail.
Going through their specifications and features can help you select the best router which suits you as per your requirements.
- Wireless AC, up to 4.3x faster than N technology: Simultaneous dual band speed up to 600 Mbps (2.4 GHz) + 1300 Mbps (5 GHz) for media intensive applications
Brand name: TP-Link | Model number: ArcherC7 | Operating system: MacOS (10.X or higher), Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 | Wireless type: 802.11ac | Item weight: 1.12 lbs | Dimensions: 9.5 x 6 x 1.4 inches |
The device comes with 3 adjustable external as well as 3 internal antennas that strengthen the WiFi signals. Check Price from Amazon
TP-Link Archer C7 AC1750 Review
The Archer C7 AC1750, which is the best portable Wifi router has been specifically designed to offer a far-fetched range and triple the speed at a much lower price as compared to other competitors in the market.
- 1 WAN and 4 LAN Gigabit Ethernet Ports to provide fast wired local connections.
- Operation at both 2.4GHz and 5GHz ensures you have the best internet WiFi experience. 2.4GHz is sufficient for everyday tasks and browsing whereas 5GHz ensures best streaming and gaming experience.
- The Archer C7 USB port connects easily and instantly with external devices such as drives and printers for transferring and sharing data.
- Setup assistant offered in multiple languages to allow for easy installation. You can find the elaborated guide within the package or obtain it online.
- 2 years of warranty and 24/7 technical support.
- Single-core processor (70 MHz).
- Stream and enjoy gaming as much as you want while the CPU handles WiFi bands and other connections without interruption.
- A guest Wi-Fi connection to allow visitors to use the network that is separate from your main network.
- Dual bands provide greater bandwidth and deliver speed as high as 1750 Mbps.
- Operated at both 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
Brand name: Linksys | Model number: WRT1900ACS | Operating system: MacOS (10.X or higher), Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 | Wireless type: 802.11b, 802.11a/g 802.11n, 802.11ac | Item weight: 1.77 lbs | Dimensions: 9.68 x 7.64 x 2.05 inches |
Linksys WRT1900ACS comes with USB ports that allow for locally sharing files. It also offers significant features that are not supported by the other. Check Price from Amazon
Linksys WRT1900ACS Review
The Linksys WRT1900ACS is the best wireless router that comes with many stand out features which the users can enjoy. It delivers a strong internet connection with dual-band range and 1.6 GHz dual-core processing unit. Also, you enjoy advanced wireless security so it proves to be a good choice.
- Dual-core 1.6 GHz CPU that processes data on high speed to avoid any lagging.
- It has a smart WiFi system that lets you prioritize the devices that need the most speed so the important tasks could be dealt with easily.
- It has a powerful processor and greater RAM that improves data transfer.
- Offers USB 3.0 to allow ultra-fast sharing with external storage devices.
- Linksys WRT1900ACS comes with 512MB RAM to improve data transfer and achieve more in less time.
- Wireless Repeater and Wireless Bridge mode to extend and strengthen WiFi signals for users who previously own WRT1900ACS device.
- It comes with a firewall and the latest encryption technology. So it can be used as a VPN for secure communications.
Concluding the features between TP-Link vs Linksys, Linksys WRT1900ACS is a more popular choice than the Archer C7.
Important: TP-Link is a better choice if you want dual-core CPU while Linksys is a better choice if you prefer to find a router that can be connected with multiple devices
USB 3.0 of Linksys works faster than USB 2.0 of TP-Link. Nonetheless, for home-based use, both devices offer impeccable features and good coverage.