Verizon customers would already know about multiple streaming services that you can enjoy on this network for free. However, if you are new and into binge-watching then you must be wondering does Verizon offer free Hulu and Netflix? You are about to find out!
Does Verizon Offer Hulu and Netflix For Free?
Verizon packages are full of promotions and deals so you can definitely expect free streaming offers with select plans. If you are into Hulu or Netflix streaming, here’s what Verizon can do for you.
- Verizon offers free Hulu services to all its customer, new and current ones.
- To avail of this, you must be on one of the Unlimited Verizon plans.
- Verizon Wireless does not offer Netflix for free.
- Nonetheless, Verizon FIOS subscribers can watch Netflix channel with a year-free subscription for new customers.
Verizon Wireless users can get Hulu subscription integrated for free in their Verizon Unlimited plans. In fact, all Verizon plans cover for Hulu channels.
Some of the offers that you will find in this regard are listed here.
- 5G Unlimited Plan offers Hulu for free for up to 6 months after which it charges $7.99 per month.
- 5G Play More Unlimited promises free Hulu as long as you keep the eligible plan active. On top of that, anyone sharing the account will also have access to free streaming.
- 5G Do More Unlimited plan offers Hulu for free for up to 6 months after which it charges $7.99 per month.
- 5G Get More Unlimited lets you use Hulu for free as long as you stay on the eligible plan. Anyone sharing the account can use it for free as well.
Unfortunately, Verizon Wireless does not offer Netflix for free. This is because it is in partnership with Disney and thus offers Disney-affiliated channels like Disney Plus, Hulu or ESPN Plus.
You will have better luck if you are a Verizon FIOS user as FIOS introduced a promotional offer in 2018 where it provided a year-free Netflix streaming to new subscribers.
Although this offer was discontinued after a year, it is possible that the company will launch a similar program in the future.
How To Activate Hulu For Free on Verizon?
All Verizon account owners or managers can get their free Hulu subscription right now and start streaming without any delays. Let me guide you on how this works.
- Open your Verizon Account.
- Then click on Account Apps & Add Ons.
- After that choose Overview and select Entertainment.
- Tap on Disney Bundle and then choose Learn More.
- You will see the option of Get It Now. Click on it and agree to Terms and Conditions.
- Then choose Enroll in Disney Plus option.
- Provide and then verify your email ID by clicking on Check Email.
- Recheck information and then click on Go To Disney.
- Provide login details to continue to Disney account if you already have one.
- Alternatively, choose a Password if you are creating account for the first time.
- Tap on Activate Hulu once you are logged in.
- Then create a Hulu account with the same email ID.
- Tap on Continue and start streaming!
Verizon customer support service can also help you out if you are having trouble activating your Hulu subscription.
Can You Get Streaming Channels on Verizon FIOS?
Verizon FIOS does have some interesting offers when it comes to streaming services. Some channels might be missing but it is not without its fair share of good streaming options.
Verizon FIOS does not offer Hulu. You can choose to download the Hulu app on your smartphone or other wireless devices and watch Hulu channel anytime.
Other than that, you can get a Smart TV for Hulu streaming or use a device like Roku or Amazon Firestick. All these option support Hulu and you can stream its content as long as you have the subscription.
Luckily, Verizon FIOS customers should have no trouble streaming Netflix on their device by following the guidelines below.
- Turn on your FIOS TV.
- Then switch to channel 838.
- Bring up the widgets with the help of TV remote.
- After that, open the Main Menu.
- Then click on On-Demand.
- Choose Netflix in the next step.
You will obviously need Netflix subscription, FIOS internet and FIOS set-top box to make this work. Moreover, if you have not yet subscribed to Netflix subscription, you can do so by:
- Turn on your Verizon FIOS TV.
- Then go to the Netflix channel.
- Create Netflix account or upgrade existing one.
- Pay for the subscription and you are done!
Are There Any Other Free Streaming Services With Verizon?
It is the interest in streaming services as a Verizon user that got you here, right?
A piece of good news is that Verizon offers many streaming services as part of select plans to its new and existing customers. Some of the services that you can enjoy without any charges are:
- Disney Plus
- Apple Music
- ESPN Plus
- Google Play Pass or Apple Arcade
In a Nutshell
All Verizon customers with Unlimited Verizon plan are eligible for free Hulu streaming but, unfortunately, Verizon Wireless does not offer free Netflix. You need to sign up with Verizon FIOS to get access to dedicated Netflix channel. New FIOS customers get a 12-month free Netflix plan.