One of the most popular features of Minecraft is the ability for players to build their servers.
- Offering limitless creative freedom to its players, Minecraft serverjbms are the core of this game.
This means that players can build their own online Minecraft environment in which they can fight battles and compete with anyone from anywhere in the world.
One of the best aspects of this is that it helps you to play Minecraft with your mates. So if an error friend can’t join Minecraft server occurs, it disturbs the game of everyone linked
All your friends have to do is enter your server using an authentic server (link authentication error) IP address and you can create anything you want and explore the almost endless world of Minecraft as much as you want.
What Do You Do If Your friend can’t join Minecraft server?
When you try to play Minecraft with friends on your server, there might be some issues such as a friend can’t join Minecraft server this is a serious issue meaning that your mates are unable to connect to the server at all.
However, this isn’t a major issue that can be resolved quickly. As a result, we’ve listed a few of the most effective solutions to solve the error below so you can resume playing Minecraft with your mates.
Here are 3 simple ways to get rid of errors friend can’t join Minecraft server.
1-Ensure That Everything Is In Working Order
Before you venture through any of the complex troubleshooting to figure out why a friend can’t join Minecraft server, make sure you’re doing it correctly.
- You can double-check that you’ve sent the invitation to your friend and that they’ve accepted it.
You may also tell your friend to join your server without an invite by using the game invites, but make sure they’re on your friend list first.
If you’ve gone through all of the obvious steps and your friend still can’t connect to the server, it’s time to look at technical solutions.
2-Send Your Public IP Address To A Friend
The key cause of this issue is an incorrect IP address. You’re likely sending your private IP address to your buddy instead of the public one.
- Your friend can’t join Minecraft server if you do so, as the public IP address is needed for them to do so.
If you’re not sure what your public IP is or how to search it, there are several websites that can assist you.
Any of these websites will inform you what your public IP address is if you use your browser to look them up. If you send this to a mate, they should be able to enter without difficulty.
If you don’t want to use a third-party website to find out what your public IP address is, you can simply type it into any tab.
- The browser will notify you of this automatically, and you can then forward it to your pal.
Even if this wasn’t enough to help your friend gain access to your Minecraft server, there’s one more thing you can do.
3-Configure Port Forwarding
Another requirement for your friends to begin playing on your Minecraft server is to set up port forwarding.
- None of your friends will be able to play Minecraft unless you have this turned on. To do so, you’ll need to log in as an administrator to your router.
After that, you’ll need to look for and locate the port forwarding settings. Depending on the router you’re using, these are labeled differently, but you should be able to locate them easily.
The port forwarding options would most likely be included in the network, wireless, or advanced categories.
Via these settings, you must now configure the port range and port amount. You can customize these to meet your requirements.
- Now type your IP address in the box given. You’ll almost certainly be asked to name the port trigger, which you should do because you’ll be using it to play Minecraft with your server’s mates.
- Now all you have to do is allow the port forwarding rule, which you can do by pressing the enable or on option.
By now you should have fixed friend can’t join Minecraft server.
Final Verdict – Friend Can’t Join Minecraft Server
Though this server error is not as complex as other errors such as Minecraft server error 500, Hopefully following these three steps you can get rid of the problem friend can’t join Minecraft server.