Minecraft is a pioneer in advance 3D online gaming and is very loved by its consumers, with an everyday increase in its popularity it is constantly being updated and renewed.
Now, with several spinoffs such as Minecraft:
Story mode, Minecraft Earth, and Minecraft Dungeons were first released in 2009 by Mojang Studios.
It was initially released for Windows, OS X, and Linux, and to date, has been the frontrunner in its genre and has now launched versions supported on various other platforms.
The Minecraft update 1.13 called ‘The Update Aquatic’ first featured the Buried Treasure and many new features.
Buried Treasure Minecraft Depth
Buried treasure is a brown chest that contains loot items such as armor, tools, and precious jewels. Knowing Buried Treasure Minecraft depth is very important for players
It is buried deep underground and can appear in any biome. Other than the Creative mode inventory or the commands, the buried treasure is the only place you’ll be able to find a Heart Of The Sea.
- Buried treasure is most commonly found by following any Exploration Map.
These exploration maps can be found in shipwrecks and other Underwater Ruins. They can even be traded from villagers like weapon gear.
It is significant to note that not all maps lead to the buried treasure. Some may also lead to other rare structures and entities.
However, it is still a mystery as to how deep and secretly the treasures are buried. Continue reading the article to fully understand Buried Treasure Minecraft dept
Exactly How Deep is Buried Treasure In Minecraft?
The exact location of the Buried Treasure Minecraft depth is not constant and keeps on changing, but knowing the most common sites helps you find the treasure faster.
- The simplest treasures are buried 1 or 2 blocks under. You can easily dig them up.
However, is buried so deep in the ground that it can even be buried 10 blocks underground and it may take hours to find them.
Sometimes buried treasure can be 3 to 6 blocks underneath the ground, and some are not even underground at all! Players have found ‘buried’ treasure chests in caves as well.
How To Find Buried Treasure Minecraft depth?
Despite the perks, looking for a buried treasure chest can sometimes be an intimidating thing, especially if the Buried Treasure Minecraft depth is a lot.
If you cannot find anything directly underneath the marked ‘X’ and have been digging and excavating for an insanely long time, then it might be time to change your approach and strategy.
Firstly, you can start digging around the ‘X’, instead of under it. This is a common phenomenon for gamers. Some Buried treasure chests are also observed to spawn under rocks.
It is essential to note that the ‘X’ is just a general indication or marker that suggests that the buried treasure chest is lying somewhere near; it does not claim to be the exact location of the treasure.
- That is why it is strongly advised to dig around deeper and wider.
A few YouTube gaming channels claimed to have found the buried treasure chest to be almost 40 blocks down in an underground cave system.
Gamers have also noticed that buried treasure chests mostly can appear under sand or gravel, and very rarely are found under stones.
The general rule of thumb seems to be that the buried treasure chests can spawn at any place where there is zero sunlight exposure.
- They have also been shown to spawn in unusual locations such as homes.
Now that we have discussed the random spawning habits of the buried treasure chest, you will be better equipped to find the buried treasure and the Buried Treasure Minecraft depth the next time you sign in to play.
The only reliable method to follow to get the buried treasure chest is as follows.
- The facing of the ‘X’ should be North centered which means you have to approach the ‘X’ from the South.
- Keep moving forward until the white marker has almost vanished.
- When there is only one pixel left that is visible under the ‘X’. That is your sign.
- Go straight underneath and start digging. And you will eventually find the buried treasure.
Steps to Find Buried Treasure in Shipwrecks
- Search for a shipwreck: A shipwreck is found in ocean, river, and beach biomes. They are usually underwater but can also be found near the beach lines on land.
- Search for a map: Every shipwreck can have a maximum of 3 map chests depending on the size of the ship; Map Chest, Treasure Chest, and Supply Chest.
- Read the Buried Treasure Map: The red X directs the coordinates of the Buried Treasure. As you move towards the Buried Treasure, the map details will fill in. The white dots indicate your location and the direction you are currently facing.
- Find the Buried Treasure Location: When the white dot is at the same position as the red X, you are above the Buried Treasure.
- Dig to Find the Buried Chest: Start digging until you find a chest. This could take a while depending on the Buried Treasure Minecraft depth.
- Open the Buried Chest: Now open the chest and move the Buried Treasure to your inventory.
If you’ve properly read the article we are confident that by now you know everything there is to know about Buried Treasure Minecraft dept, and now that you are aware of all the signs, clues and tricks play your game with ease without worrying about any sort of errors or putting in long hours and enjoy the loot from the buried treasure chests!