Discord helps you to customize your profile Avatars to your liking. If something going is wrong then you received a caution discord changing avatar too fast.
Now, here’s an interesting feature: you don’t have to use your own photo if you don’t want to, and you can pick anything you want from any of Discord’s pre-designed avatars.
You can upload and crop a photo or an image from your own computer and use it as your Discord Avatar as well, depending on your preferences.
- While you are free to change Avatars as much as you want and there are no restrictions.
If you do so too often in a short period of time, you will receive an error message stating that you discord changing avatar too fast and that you should try again later.
- You may find yourself in a tough situation as a result of this, and you must be looking for a solution.
Here are a few points you should be aware of about the error message and how to potentially resolve it.
Reasons For Discord Changing Avatar Too Fast?
Discord is one of the strongest networking platforms for gamers and other people who want to chat, but it isn’t without flaws (link discord reset).
Users have sometimes reported being unable to alter their Discord avatar. This is usually attributable to mishandling factors, which we will explain in this article.
The most popular explanation why users haven’t been able to alter their Discord avatar is because they’ve updated it so many times in a short period of time (link how to reset discord).
- You can change it twice in a few minutes, but after the third change, you’ll be locked out.
There is no way to get around issue discord changing avatar too fast right now. Even the number of times a Discord nitro user can alter their profile picture is limited.
At this time, Discord has made no updates to its website.
If you try to change/edit your avatars more than three times in a minute, you’ll get the discord changing avatar too fast by mistake.
But, as you’ve already done it, you’ll have no choice but to pause for a while. To alter or edit your Discord avatar, be patient and wait at least 5 minutes.
- Never update your Discord avatar more than three times in a minute, and always wait 4-5 minutes before selecting or editing a new avatar.
If you’re still getting the discord changing avatar too fast error message after waiting a bit, move on to the next possible solution.
Restart Your Computer
If there is a bug or some misunderstanding with your PC, the Discord changing avatar too quick error message can appear. In this case, restarting the computer is the only way to resolve the Discord mistake.
Restarting the machine usually clears up any mistakes, ambiguities, or bugs that are causing you to have this problem.
So, why go for some complicated method when a simple restart can repair the discord changing avatar too fast error?
- Click the Windows Start button to restart your Windows 10 device.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Choose Restart from the drop-down menu.
- Allow for a complete reboot of the computer.
Once your machine is up and running, see if this trick helped you solve the problem.
If Discord Changing Avatar Too Fast – What Should You Do?
Profile pictures are usually square in form, but this is not the case with Discord. The Discord avatar is shaped like a circle.
With that in mind, if you update/upload the incorrect avatar, you’re likely to receive a Discord you’re changing your avatar too quickly error message
Furthermore, you will be required to crop/edit the avatar as a result of updating the incorrect picture, and if you do so many times in a short period of time, you will receive this error.
To prevent such problems, we suggest that you prepare your Discord avatar ahead of time rather than risking a mistake.
Also, If you are changing your avatar too fast discord, do not press Save until you are certain that your avatar is flawless and appropriate.
Uninstall And Reinstall The Discord Application
If all of the above approaches have failed to resolve the Discord shifting avatar too quickly error, the only option left is to reinstall the app.
If you’re still seeing this error message after installing these updates, it’s obvious that your app isn’t working properly.
Nothing could work better in this case than reinstalling the app to get past the mistake. Take these measures to reinstall Discord:
- Go to the Windows Start button and choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select Apps from the drop-down menu.
- You will now see a list of all the applications that are currently installed on your device.
- Look for Discord here and click on it.
- To confirm your action, press the Uninstall button and then the Yes button.
- To complete the operation, follow the on-screen instructions.
- After Discord has been fully uninstalled, go to its official website and download Discord.
- Next, download and install Discord on your computer.
Now try changing your avatar on Discord to see if the problem has been fixed.
Switch Off OneDrive Or Another Firewall
Another problem that some Discord users have encountered is that they are unable to add an avatar before OneDrive or a Firewall has been disabled (or even uninstalled).
You might also try saving the picture to your computer and then upload it from there.
This can be aggravating, particularly for those who frequently change their Discord avatar. In addition, OneDrive can sometimes prohibit you from uploading photos to the website.
As you can see, there’s no need to be concerned about changing avatar too fast discord. With the methods mentioned here, you can easily correct the discord changing avatar too fast mistake.