So, you want to show some courtesy to your neighbors by extending your internet connection to get into their reach
However, taking this step just to prove that you are a good neighbor should be worthy only if you are sure that your connection will stay secure afterward.
There can be problems in the speed, range, buffering, and so on because once you share your internet access to your neighbors, your device will get burdened with a doubled connection to more devices.
If you think you can manage things properly, and will not through your device into the wall for not performing accurately, you can go for it. make sure to keep a backup plan in case things take a wrong turn for you.
Why Would Your Neighbors Need Your Wifi
There can be so many reasons why your neighbors will ask you to share your wifi with them.
- The first can be because you are the closest living with an internet connection.
- They don’t have access to the internet.
- Their internet isn’t working at the moment.
- They need your wifi for outdoor use.
- They need to make an urgent call, and their internet is not good enough.
- They want to hack your internet.
- They need it for some illegal activities