What is Mojo Dialer?
Are you looking for software that can help you manage contacts, maintain longer call lists and make more than 300 calls in an hour? Mojo dialer seems to have everything you are looking for and much more!
In this way, everyone can make sure that their time is being utilized in the best way possible. Just Click for RedX
In a nutshell, Mojo is a complete package designed typically for real estate prospecting. It lets you manage different leads efficiently, follow up calls and automate sales calls.
- Ultimately, Mojo dialer can be the perfect solution if you want to increase your reach and enhance your conversation rate!
Did You Know? Mojo was initiated in 2001 as a small business in Littleton, NH.
In this article, we will give you a complete review of what this software is capable of, the pros, cons, and all the features you can make use of with simple subscription packages. Stay tuned!
Mojo Dialer: Quick Overview
Real estate agents who have been using Mojo for years can not stop praising this software. Users around the globe have nothing but positive reviews about it. What could be the reason?
It is very clear!
People simply love the dialer because of its feature-rich design. The major strength is its integration properties. There are not many competitors in the market that can match the direct integration capabilities offered by the Mojo dialer.
Mojo has a lot to offer to the agents who want all their tracking done in CRM without shifting from one software to another.
- However, you need to keep an eye out for pricing as it is not a cheap option.
Furthermore, you need to supplement the software with third-party lists. It means there will be an increase in monthly spending you need to put aside for the Mojo dialer.
Another stand-out feature is that of the 3-line dialer. This is very useful when you need to be making multiple calls rapidly.
Attention! Some real estate agents are of the view that a single line dialer works better.
Why? This is because real estate is a high dollar transaction. It often works with targeted list where the lifetime value of old clients is more than catching other industries.
- Therefore, it is highly likely that you will have a narrow calling list.
All in all, Mojo is a perfect choice for individuals or a team that relies on continuous calling as a major activity in their organization. It will give you auto-dialer power that lets you make more than 100 calls in a day.
Mojo Dialer Pricing
Note! The section below has been added according to the information available at the time of writing.
The prices are open to alterations and may vary when you check directly with the vendors. We recommend our readers stay up to date with prices, discounts, and terms.
Different subscription packages are available in Mojo’s menu that you can choose according to your requirements.
Single Line Dialer:
This package comes at the cost of $99 per license. It allows you to make up to 85 calls per hour. Other features include Multiple Caller ID Broadcast, Pre-recorded answering machine, and Copper Bases Hosted Dialer.
Triple Line Dialer:
This package comes at a cost of $149 per license. It allows you to make use of 2 additional dialing lines. You can also dial up to 300 calls per hour. Furthermore, it offers lighting fast live answer detection.
If you are a team user:
Lead Manager: It charges $10/user. This package comes with an easy-to-use import wizard, email template builder, advanced data management, iPad application, and Mojo ID application.
In addition to this, you can also use the Mojo Lead Store to buy FSBO, expired numbers, and other contacts at a different price range. This store includes:
- Neighbourhood Search: $40 per month.
- Rent by Owner: $25 per month.
- Expired Data: $50 per word.
- FSBO’s: $25 per word.
- Skip Tracer: $40 per word.
Mojo Dialer Review
Undoubtedly, Mojo dialer has emerged as a popular real estate software that can help in cold calling and prospecting with clients quickly.
Some of the features it offers may be found in all the dialers such as the provision of FSBO and expired leads.
- However, there is a lot here that you might not find anywhere else.
Mojo dialer is not just a single software. In fact, it is a complete package of different services made accessible to you with a license. For example, the lead manager CRM tool lets you manage and track all leads.
There are many additional packages available that improve the capacity of dialing calls. They even allow for automatic dialing for a certain number of calls in an hour.
- Furthermore, addons can be used to boost the quality of the service, provide neighborhood search functions and access expired data, etc.
Thus, it can be seen that Mojo dialer is an amazing software enriched with CRM-essential features. It will let you save time by taking care of the headache of calling each client by hand.
- You can easily shift from one call to the next and ultimately contact more than 100 people in LESS THAN 60 MINUTES!
On top of all this, Mojo has now come up with an efficient mobile app that lets you manage contacts when you are away from the computer screen or on the go.
- Besides that, the web-based dashboard itself is user-friendly and contains all the analytical data needed to improve your business.
A Comprehensive Dashboard
- The dashboard lets you see all the different lead accounts, listen to recordings, and send out notifications to different clients. Here, you can also go through the scoreboard, live lead postings, and improve the contact ratio even further.
- The organizer is also accessible via the dashboard. Using this feature you can manage calendars, appointments, track calls, and keep a check on the routines of team members.
- This feature increases the number of calls you can make in an hour. It will let you save time and reach a larger amount of sales each day.
- Mojo dialer also records all calls automatically. You can access them as digital files later on.
- It would let you analyze successful calls and improve the sales script. Overall, it would provide some insight on how to do better than unsuccessful calls.
Pre-recorded Answering Machine
- You can leave messages distinctly from each agent in case the client does not respond to the call. These pre-recorded voice notes can be used to encourage the users to reach back or get in touch for the first time.
- The feature makes it extremely easy to place your calls in separate 3 categories: do-not-call list, no-answer list, or the contacts with which you need to start taking notes when they pick up.
- The dialer does not work with voice-over-internet protocol. Therefore, you do not need to worry about issues that typically occur with VOIP such as call disconnection or poor quality.
Easy Integration With Other Products
- The best part about using Mojo dialer is that you will have no issue integrating with other real estate agent products and CRMs.
- Just want to hear few names? BoomTown, CINC, Follow Up Boss, Real Geeks, Wise Agent, and Infusionsoft are some of the sports direct integration that Mojo offers.
- In addition to all this, Mojo also comes with Zapier integration. It is a feature not offered by any other dealer at the time of this writing.
- Mojo will prove to be a great decision if you always wanted a web-based dialer that can work well with existing CRMs and systems.
Use Mojo When You Are On The Go!
- Mojo dialer mobile app seems to work great with both, iPhone and Android, mobile devices which means you can easily make calls even when you are on the go.
- This is a great additional feature, handy for workers who spend a long time away from computers but do not want to miss out on any work.
- The only thing you need to watch out for is a good internet connection. This is because a poor network would result in numerous dropped calls as the app will keep disconnecting.
Free of Voice Over Internet Protocol
- Dialers were often judged depending on their VOIP vs landline ability.
- Mojo does not depend on Voice over Internet Protocol. This may be an advantage since VOIPs were always considered less reliable as they needed a strong internet connection to work.
- However, over the years, VOIP has considerably improved so a landline connection may not offer all the perks you were looking for.
Final Verdict Mojo Dialer
After going through the entire article, you might be wondering if this is the right software for you to invest in next time. The final answer should depend on what you were looking for. Where Mojo dialer has a lot in stock to offer you, there are few key features missing too.
First of all, Mojo’s lists and leads are not as amazing as some agents promise. They themselves often skip these to import data from other competitors like Cole Realty Resource. Moreover, the pricing is at a higher end. Even the basic package for a single user demands a big amount of money.
Nonetheless, the Mojo dialer can help you improve the efficiency of your sales team and manage leads more effectively. It is a reliable software for handling and tracking all clients from a single platform.
All in all, Mojo offers benefits to all the real estate agents including the smaller teams as well as larger ones who want to speed their growth. So, maybe you should give it a try and let us know about the experience in the comment section below. Good Luck!