The true game-lovers never want to deal with lags and interruptions during the perfect ambush. Therefore, they often worry about what is the best cord to buy that goes from router to PS4, is durable and lasts the life of a console. The answer is Cat7 Ethernet cable!
You can choose the best router in the market and still have issues when playing games online on your PlayStation 4.
[amazon box=”B06XHDT44G,B073PTBJKN,B00GBBSTEG,B07HT6BYDM” template=”horizontal”]
That is why gamers look for a device that can provide the most stable connection. One easy way of doing this is to plug the console directly into your router.
Luckily, the PS4 needs the least amount of bandwidth to play therefore, the more you can squeeze in your system, the better experience you will have with gaming.
Nonetheless, when it comes to a reliable connection in the form of a durable cord, Cat7 Ethernet cable has you covered!
What is the Best Cord To Buy That goes from Router to a PS4?
Nowadays, a lot of products rely on a strong WiFi network. Therefore, when it comes to gaming you need a reliable gaming router with a fast connection to your PS4 to avoid any lags and interruptions when planning the perfect ambush.
Cat7 Ethernet Cable has emerged as a cable that gives you the right speed at quite an affordable price.
Attention! There is not much difference between Cat 5, Cat 6 and Cat 7 cables. However, our choice being the latest model provides the best of features!
Brand Name: Cat7 | Model Number: YO-cable-6005 | Size: 50 ft | Color: Black | Dimensions: 0.7 x 5.98 x 0.59 inches | Weight: 12 ounces
It gives you a chance to enjoy optimum speed from a network connection. Check Price from Amazon
Cat7 Ethernet Cable PS4 Review
The best Ethernet cable for YOU will be the one that matches with your current equipment and it can support the devices that you frequently use. Therefore, everyone has different needs for their network setup.
Here we will review Cat7 Ethernet Cable to help you understand how it might be a great choice for you.
These cables are the latest products to hit the networking market. They can provide 10 Gigabits per second. The flat design further complements its high performance and let consumers install the cable under rugs and carpets for more aesthetic use.
- The cable is highly resistant to everyday damage.
If you fear that it would be pulled and twisted throughout the day, then rest assured that Cat7 cable is the most durable alternative that you will find anywhere. What’s more? The cable comes in a variety of colors that you can choose from. Cool!
- All in all, Cat7 is the best purchase you can make when talking about Ethernet cables.
However, you should not expect the cable to make your internet better. If the connection offers 10 Mbps then that is all you will have to settle for. Nonetheless, with a good cable, you can make use of significantly higher speeds.
- Have you been wasting money on cheap Copper Clad Aluminium cables? It is time you stop doing that!
- The Cat7 Ethernet Cable is made of bare copper material. This element provides higher conductivity and strength to the braided wire as compared to other traditional materials such as aluminum.
- Furthermore, the cables use bare copper that is 100% pure oxygen free!
Ultra Fast and Reliable Network Connection
- The speed and quality of LAN connection can be judged by how efficiently data is transmitted between network components and computers.
- As compared to the previous model Cat-6, this Ethernet cable provide more than 10 times of speed and transmits data up to 10,000 Mbps.
Perfect For Wired Home and Office Use
- The Cat7 Ethernet Cable provides universal connectivity for everything including computers, routers, printers, as well as servers.
- The patch cable connects computers to the components of the network throughout LAN.
Amazing Cable Construction
- The cable has a unique design. It is made of double-shielded twisted pairs which are perfect for reducing cross-talk.
- The design also aids in signal quality and allows for reliable data transmission.
- The up-to-date RJ45 connectors have 50-micron gold plated contacts. They are an amazing addition for standing against corrosion and degradation.
Wide Range Compatibility
- Cat7 Ethernet cable is compatible with Cat 6, Cat 5 and Cat 5e. Furthermore, the cable provides universal connectivity with Xbox One, Xbox 360, routers, modems, PS3 and PS4.
So, What is the Best Cord To Buy That Goes from Router to a PS4?
There are many grades and categorizations to look out for when choosing the right cord to buy that goes from router to a PS4. With Cat7 cable, you will get optimal support for the network and potentially high speed.
If you thoroughly go through the market, you would be able to find a number of reliable alternatives such as Cat 6 cable and Jadaol 6 Ethernet cable. Almost all of these cables are great for boosting your experience with PS4.
However, Cat7 cable is a premium choice for all the game-lovers, especially those who were looking for a perfect for their PlayStation 4. Keeping future perspective is important when investing in such products. In this regard, modern technology and braided design are robust enough to last for a long time.