Oontz has a reputation for providing a great selection of premium quality speakers and headphones.
So where does Oontz Angle 3 Ultra stand in that wide selection?
- Oontz Angle 3 Ultra is the latest upgrade in the Oontz Angle series.
- EXCEPTIONALLY LOUD VOLUME, RICH FULL BASS: OontZ Angle 3 ULTRA (4th Gen) combines 14+ watt peak output power Volume Booster from two precision neodymium drivers and proprietary bass radiator to pump out the top quality full range, remarkably crystal clear high and mid sound, and bass beyond its size! Play it loud, distortion-free even at max volume! The perfect home speaker and travel speaker that packs a punch.
As with all new arriving upgrades, it quickly got people’s attention. But is it worth the attention is the real question? All anyone really looks for in a wireless speaker is the ease it provides and the sound it creates without getting into the technicalities of how speakers work.
Another thing that makes wireless speakers so popular among the masses is that you don’t have to worry about how to power up your speaker.
- The wireless Bluetooth speakers come with a very simple, user-friendly interface.
So if you know how to push a button you are fully equipped to own a wireless speaker. As we trek into the latest generation of Bluetooth wireless speakers it’s highly likely we come across Oontz Angle 3 Ultra.
This article focuses on all the exciting features that come along with these speakers.
However, if you are someone like me who just wants a good music experience within a price range that’s easier on the pocket then Oontz Angle 3 Ultra fits your demands.
Not only does it fulfill your high-quality music needs it’s also your gateway to a bluetooth speaker within $50. It is available in the market for only $35.
The digital audio processor in these speakers provide crystal clear, high vocal output without distortion. This results in unmatched clarity for a speaker this size. Check Price from Amazon
Oontz Angle 3 Ultra Wireless Speaker Review
The transition of speakers to the wireless Bluetooth world was a massive leap. But with this leap came a whole plethora of wireless speakers to choose from.
Among these, the Oontz name stands out for a multitude of reasons. One prominent reason being the premium quality they offer under a reasonable price range.
Bluetooth wireless speakers come in various sizes and immense variations in features. Determining which one is the best fit for you can be cumbersome. The fear of making the wrong decision always looms overhead.
Here is where a company’s warranty and customer service policies come into play. It’s a reassuring practice to pick a credible company that maintains a customer satisfaction standard.
Oontz upholds a standard customer service policy. It comes with a 90-day warranty period. Though this duration is relatively short but long enough for you to judge any possible manufacturing defects.
All in all go for a device that makes you feel at ease with your purchase. The affordable price of these speakers adds to that satisfaction level.
As for the abundant features at your disposal, you could be the better judge of that. Continue reading further to have a detailed look at these features.
As with all the new upgraded versions the main difference lies in the up gradation of features.
- Standard Features
- Customizable Features
- Futuristic Features
- The sound quality is credited to the dual precision drivers and a powerful, downward-facing bass radiator. This results in enhanced bass tones which is notable for a speaker this size.
- The triangular design aids in achieving clarity in the sound. This shape works to separate the bass radiator and drivers resulting in the clearer audio output.
- One surely doesn’t buy a portable speaker just to sit at home and listen to music. You ought to take it out from time to time. May it be for a beach party, a road trip, or even camping?
- All the while your speakers will be exposed to environmental factors such as dust and rain. These speakers got you covered in that domain. They are not only waterproof but also dustproof with an IPX certification to verify it.
- On a full charge, the battery could last up to 20 hours. This means 20 hours-worth of uninterrupted playtime. It’s a no-brainer that this is a substantial amount of battery life.
- So wherever you go, you got your music with you without having to worry about charging your device.
- These speakers, though tiny in size reach high extents of volume. The volume is directly related to the high power handling capability of these speakers which is about 14 Watts. The high wattage results in a higher achievable volume of the audio output.
- One of the reasons that these speakers stand out is the unique triangular design. And unlike most Bluetooth speakers, the control panel is towards the side with a neatly arranged set of buttons.
- The buttons are cleverly organized so that no ambiguity remains in their function. Also, the curved edges add a certain amount of appeal.
- Weighing only about 15 ounces, these speakers are considerably lightweight. This quality also assists in the portability of the speakers. Making it easier for you to carry around your speakers anywhere you go.
- This is more of an extension of what comes in the box than an actual feature. But a 3.5 mm USB cable is rarely provided with any wireless speakers. Not to mention it proves quite handy.
- Especially if you wish to charge your device alongside. The USB cable also allows you to connect your speaker to a smart TV or a home theater.
- The rubber stabilizers are an added bonus to the overall design. They provide support and stability to the device by firming the grip. Keeps your device from easily rolling over at the slightest hindrance. In a way, this keeps your device safe from unpredictable damages.
- With a 5.0 Bluetooth, you could pair these speakers with other compatible wireless speakers. This allows you to create a surround sound effect, which is quite useful for throwing parties or a home theater system.
- Also the wide Bluetooth range adds to the ease of connectivity. Affording you an enhanced overall experience.
- Though the triangular shape of these speakers is their defining feature, it’s not just a design. Apart from having visual appeal it also has functional value. It allows the speaker to take up different orientations.
- You could either place it horizontally or even vertically, whichever position you feel helps in maximum propagation of sound.
- Bluetooth speakers are not meant solely for listening to music. You could multitask by using them to take calls. This is only possible in speakers that have a built-in speakerphones.
- Luckily these speakers do. So you can customize the settings to enable answering calls through them.
- A distinctive quality of these speakers is the 100 feet Bluetooth range. Which goes without saying is quite a large distance. In other words, you can connect your device to your speakers within a 100 feet radius without having to be mindful of issues that arise from weak linking.
- With the world going green in everything from what they eat to what they wear, they also care about the waste they generate. These speakers come with recyclable packaging to keep you true to the environment without missing out on anything.
- The LED indicators are a great convenience. They allow you to judge the status of your device from afar. These speakers are built with two LED indicators. One is for a Power switch whereas another for Bluetooth connection. The chart below explains the state based on the color of LED:
Features are meant to create convenience for you and to make your experience worthwhile. If you are a potential buyer, it is only natural you will look for all the features that come along with your device. The features offered in this device can be categorized as follows:
Long USB Cable
Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
Easy Access Orientations
|Power Switch||ON= Blinks Red Once||OFF= Blinks Red Once|
|Bluetooth Connection||Connecting= Keeps Blinking Blue||Connected= Stays Blue|
The Oontz Angle 3 Ultra checks all the boxes in terms of quality, visual appeal, and price range. But looking for a device that has absolute customer satisfaction points can prove to be a futile exercise. It is best to check out the device for yourself.
As far as these speakers go, rest assured the Oontz has a reputation for delivering on its word. What has your experience been with their products?