Wireless internet has become the need of the hour as more. And most +of our daily activities are getting dependent on this service.
- Recommended for up to 50 devices: Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices.
When such important activities of our lives are dependent on a basic internet connection who would want a lagging and inefficient device that doesn’t live up to our standards.
For this purpose, we have published this article that guides you on choosing the best Wi-Fi router for your needs.
Is your house full of data hogs? Do you have internet connection problems in different corners of your house?
If yes, then look no further as the Netgear R8000 Nighthawk X6 AC3200 has the answer to all these problems.
The Netgear R8000 Nighthawk X6 AC3200 comes with a versatile tri band design with a total Wi-Fi bandwidth of up to 3,200Mbps at any given time, it also comes with quite an innovative design.
Providing you with a steady and seamless browsing experience. Its setup is also considerably easy which makes this wireless router an ideal choice.
You will not have to worry about any data theft while you are streaming or gaming. The Netgear R8000 is driven by a 1GHz dual core processor and sports six high performance antennas. Check Price from Amazon
The Netgear R8000 Nighthawk X6 AC3200 comes with a breakthrough tri-band Wi-Fi technology, the 2.4GHz band is capable of providing 600Mbps via 256QAM modulation, while the 5GHz band can deliver 1300Mbps.
This ensures that you can connect as many devices as you want with the network without facing any problems. Be it laptops, tablets, phones, TVs, game consoles, music streamers, or even cameras, the Netgear R8000 can give you a lag free experience on each device even if you use them simultaneously.
The Netgear R8000 is driven by a 1GHz dual core processor and sports six high performance antennas. Other than this it comes with a variety of features like Smart Connect intelligence, Dynamic QoS and NETGEAR Armor, for detailed description and understanding of the Netgear R8000.
- The Netgear R8000 Nighthawk X6 AC3200 comes with blazing fast speed of up to 3.2 GBPS which is sure to give you a lag free intense browsing experience in every corner of your house.
- This is definitely the fastest combined Wi-Fi speed, which is delivered through a Tri-Band Wi-Fi technology. A total of three dedicated Wi-Fi bands are present to optimize the speed of all devices connected with this Wi-Fi router.
- The Gigabit Wi-Fi of Netgear R8000 is the next generation of Wi-Fi technology providing gigabit speed, this speed is ideal for HD gaming and video streaming. It also comes with a dual core processor which helps boosts the performance of wireless, wired, and WAN-to-LAN connections. Finally, its dynamic QoS prioritizes bandwidth between different applications and devices.
- The Netgear R8000 is designed for very large homes where it can provide seamless lag free internet connection in every corner, without the need of installing a Wi-Fi extender. It comes with six high performance antennas that provide you with maximum Wi-Fi range.
- The Beamforming technology present in this device improves the wireless range and also its reliability. It also has a smart connect feature that designates slower and faster devices to separate Wi-Fi bands.
- The Netgear R8000 comes with many different features that make sharing across the network both fun and easy. You can share anything from stored photos or music or even a USB printer with this Wi-Fi router.
- The DLNA® feature allows you to find and play your media content on DLNA TVs, media players, and game consoles. It comes with a single 3.0 USB port which is much faster compared to USB 2.0.
- It also comes with a ReadySHARE Vault which is free software for automatic PC backup to a USB hard drive connected to this router. Its ReadySHARE® USB access feature allows you to wirelessly access and shares a USB hard drive and printer via two USB ports. Last but not least the R8000 is also iTunes compatible.
Ease of Use
- The Netgear R8000 is extremely easy to use. It comes with an easy install feature which makes it very stress free for you to install on any sort of device.
- It has an easy push and connects feature which allows you to connect the router easily with a push of a button. There is an inbuilt Nighthawk app that makes it easy for you to set up your router and get the most out of your device.
- The R8000 router is compatible with Amazon Echo and Alexa which allows you to control your home using voice commands. The Circle feature of this router allows you to engage parental controls on your router.
Technical Specs: Netgear Nighthawk R8000 X6 AC3200
- Wi-Fi Technology: 802.11ac Tri-Band Gigabit
- Speed and Range: 3.2 GBPS Wi-Fi speed
- Wi-Fi Performance: AC3200 (600 + 1300 + 1300 Mbps) †
- Range: Very large homes
- Wi-Fi Band: Simultaneous Tri-Band Wi-Fi – TX/Rx 3×3 (2.4GHz) + 3×3 (5GHz) + 3×3 (5GHz)
- Beamforming: Beamforming Smart, signal-focusing technology boosts the speed, reliability, and range of your Wi-Fi connections.
- Processor: 1GHz dual core processor with three offload processors
- Package Content: Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Tri-Band Wi-Fi Router (R8000), Ethernet cable, Quick install guide, and a Power adapter.
- System Requirements: Microsoft® Windows 7, 8, Vista®, XP®, 2000, Mac OS®, UNIX®, or Linux®, Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 5.0, Firefox® 2.0, Safari® 1.4, or Google Chrome™ 11.0 browsers or higher.
The Netgear R8000 is one of the most expensive available Wi-Fi routers available. However, this Wi-Fi router is definitely recommended when you are seeking range., latest technology, and reliability.
Although the router fails to provide the speed as fast as it claims still its extensive range is sure to cover the largest of homes, even if it means connecting your devices in basements or beside the pool outside. The Netgear Nighthawk X6 AC3200 (R8000) also comes with a full one-year warranty from the manufacturer.
Overall this wireless router is a breakthrough in tri band technology and is definitely recommended.