Are you looking for an elegant look wireless mouse between Logitech M325 vs M310?
Do you have a laptop and you are considering choosing between Logitech M325 vs M310? If yes, then initially you must know the purpose for that mouse. You might need to have a gaming mouse or for the work, this all depends.
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
- Full-size wireless mouse in seven juicy colors and handcrafted patterns
If you are not a frequent user of a mouse then, the wireless mouse is absolutely important for your computer or laptop.
Sometimes, there are some specific works that need to use a mouse for accurate control. Maybe you are not in habit of using the mouse pad.
Regardless of all such reasons, there is a compact wireless mouse that can be a great addition to your computer.
Go through a look at two different mice from Logitech of the model number either M310 and M325.
Logitech M325 vs M310 – Details Comparison
While considering the comparison between these two, the first thing is the price, Logitech M325 is quite expensive than M310. The design of the two model mouse seems to look the same but have critical peculiar disparities.
These two models of the mouse have very smooth curves. Those curves may give you comfort and models. This is absolutely consistent for both right-hand users and of course for left-hand users.
In detail, the texture of Logitech M310 has a straight line while the texture of Logitech is dotted like a mesh wire. Logitech M325 has a heavy texture that heightens the grip.
In both models, Logitech m325 vs m310 has the green light indicator under the scroll wheel which indicates whether the mouse is either turn on or off.
Logitech M325 has micro-precise scrolling for web-scrolling, which makes searches and browsing extra easier. The M310 has seven juicy colours and a handcrafted pattern as well.
M25 model has a long-life battery that works for eighteen months of battery life, therefore, minimizes the cost of buying batteries often. At last, in terms of connectivity, both connect one’s computer with a 2.4 GHz frequency.
Brand name: Logitech | Model Number: M325 | Weight: 3.28 oz (93 g) | Sensor Resolution: 1000| Height: 3.73 in (94.7 mm) | Width: 2.24 in (57 mm) | Number of buttons: 5 | Battery life: 18-month battery life |
This mouse is a mix of precision and comfort which is designed especially for web scrolling. Its precise scrolling makes everything you love to do online easy. Check Price from Amazon
Logitech M325 – Review
There are plenty of business-friendly, two-tone, black-and-grey mice out there in the market. Logitech’s M325 Wireless Optical Mouse is one of them. It’s very small, so it’s the best choice to take along with you in your laptop bag, and you can choose from vibrant colours and patterns that will help to spice up your desk.
It has a compact size and fun design that means it could even work nicely as a child’s first mouse. There aren’t many bells and whistles, and the scroll wheel can be a bit too sensitive for some, but if you need a basic, inexpensive wireless mouse with a little bit of added flair, the M325c is worth a look.
Measuring a mere 3.73 by 2.24 by 1.54 inches (HWD) and weighing 3.28 ounces, the M325c is very small and light in wright, roughly the same size, but lighter than the travel-ready Rapoo 3100P Wireless Optical Mouse and a little more compact than the Editors’ Choice for basic wireless mice, Logitech’s own Wireless Mouse M325.
I have fairly small hands, and it still barely fits comfortably in my hand. Its structure is of glossy plastic all around, so it’s a little slippery when we touch it. It’s a standard right-and-left click mouse with a scroll wheel on it. The mouse is ambidextrous, so both lefties and righties can use it.
- Logitech Wireless Mouse M325 has a feature of micro-precise scrolling that makes everything you love to do online easy.
- Its feel-ideal, contoured shape and textured grips help to keep your hand happy.
- The mouse is small in size without being tiny as it is 9.5×5.5×3.5cm and weighs a total of 87grams with its receiver.
- It is equipped with a single ‘AA’ battery that is stated to last for 18 months.
- Its receiver is tiny at 1.8cm long and 1.2cm of that goes into a USB port so only and 6cm sticks out.
- When it is tried on both a Windows 7 and Windows 10 computer and in both cases it worked almost instantly.
- The packaging is described as ‘Easy Open’ and as don’t have to resort to industrial scissors to get the mouse out and it was just possible to then reinsert it I just about agree.
- In clear plastic, it will look good on a dealer’s display rack.
- There is a two-sided green and white card with a few words and diagrams on it that is fine and should be able for everyone to get working.
- What I have little patience with is the thirty languages 40x45cm double-sided sheet of paper that almost everyone will need a magnifying glass to read details about ‘Important Safety Compliance and Warranty Information.
- The base of these mouse pushes off to disclose the receiver and the supplied battery the latter with a thin strip of paper that you must remove to make the required electrical circuit.
- Its base also has an on/off slider so you don’t have to waste battery if not used for some time.
- The mouse is silver-grey on top with the sides and base black, matt black for the base and shiny black for the sides apart from the rubberized area that you may grip.
- Then move it around your desk with, great for those with sweaty hands.
- It is a three-button wireless mouse with the left and right buttons working at a point to suit you within 4cm from the front.
- There is also a scroll wheel-shaped between the two buttons and this works smoothly at whatever point you use it up to 2cm from the front.
- My hands are not especially large and it was fine for me to think about it, as it would be also for most children but anyone with larger hands might find it a little small.
- The front of the information card says ‘Precise scrolling and comfort for hours and I can confirm that you can certainly make more precise movements.
- The Logitech M325 comes with a three-year warranty.
Brand name: Logitech | Model Number: M3210 | Weight: 3.49 oz (99 g)| Sensor Resolution: 1000| Height: 4.4 in (111 mm) | Width: 2.4 in (62 mm) | Number of buttons: 3 | Battery life: 12-month battery life |
This wireless mouse lets you control your computer without a cord to get in the way. It also includes a zoom feature that makes it easy to switch to a larger view, and it’s contoured to comfortably fit your hand. Check Price from Amazon
Logitech M310 Review
Logitech M310 has a hand-friendly contoured design and plug-and-forget Nano-receiver, an easy-to-use mouse that feels just right. The full-size, contoured design with soft rubber grips feels good in either hand and even after long hours of use.
This mouse is so small and unobtrusive so that you can plug it into a USB port and forget about it. In addition to this, you can say goodbye to worries about lost receivers. You get the reliability of a cord with wireless convenience and freedom and fast data transmission and virtually no delays or dropouts.
This mouse will take you right where you want to go with smooth, responsive cursor control, easy text selection, and no effort of scrolling that touchpads can’t compete with.
- If you are left-handed or right, you’ll be convenient with this contoured design with soft rubber side grips.
- The wireless, USB Nano-receiver is always there for us, you only need to plug it in once and then forget about it.
- With long months of battery life, you don’t have to deal with the problem of frequent battery changes.
- The full-size, contoured design with soft rubber grips feels good in either hand and after long hours of use.
- So this is small and inconspicuous, you can plug it into a USB port and forget about it. In addition to this, you can say good-bye to all problems with lost receivers.
- You can go for a year without battery hassles. An On/Off switch and smart sleep mode extend battery life and an indicator light eliminates surprises.
- You get the reliability of a cord with wireless convenience and freedom along with fast data transmission and virtually no delays or dropouts.
- You’ll get right where you want to go with smooth, responsive cursor control, easy text selection, and effortless scrolling that touchpads can’t compete with.
- You get the high quality and reliability that’s made Logitech the global leader for mice at a competitive price you can afford with a three-year limited hardware warranty.
Logitech M325 vs M310 – Final Verdict
In conclusion, we can say that in considering the slight differences among physical structure, price, and battery life of Logitech M325 vs M310, we advised you to choose the model that suits your requirement. You can choose Logitech 325 because it has a better design and improves the scroll wheel as well as precision.
Whereas Logitech M310 has the best juicy colours and handcrafted patterns with it. But both models are great in terms of connectivity which is the most important factor to consider.